Is it like Humsafar?

Noe123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello,
I have watched just one episode yesterday and hence have no idea about this show, but based on what I saw I am wondering if the story is going Humsafar way. The brother-sister bond in elder generation, vampish Mamijaan, etc. Is that what the story is?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No, so far it's very different from Humsafar. It's a lot more light and funny
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The current track is more like ZINDAGI GULZAR HAIN than HUMSAFAR..Zain-Aaliya always argue like Zaroon-Kashaf..
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anyways,even if the story is like Humsafar or not,that doesn't matter to me...Because I'm more interested in how the story is presented than what the actual story is like,as I feel,more or less all the shows on Indian TV have similar stories.. 😆
618043 thumbnail
I've seen it from the first episode and it's not like Humsafar at all! 😳
The only common thing is that the leads share first cousins relations and that's it!

Neither it's like Zindagi Gulzaar Hai because there Kashaf used to hate men. Right? While here Aliyah doesn't and she's going to get married soon! 😊

I advise you to not judge the show from a single epi. Watch it for a week at least and then judge! 😃
Batameez. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've watched Humsafar & I didn't find Beintehaa anywhere close to it except of the fact that the leads are cousins.

NoMoreUsing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No it isn't as khirad and Asher never faught and yeah I agree it's more like zindagi gulzar hai but that was premarriage not post marriage right