---Nisha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This might be the first time I am actually making a positive post saying I love an Indian show.
Honestly, how could I not. It's beautiful.
There seem to be new shows popping up everyday on our tellies these days, all claiming they are new and original (even those really popular ones that people think are different, but really are not) but all of them are same old bakwas...boy meets sedhi sadhi girl...boy hates girl. boy falls in love with girl. I am honestly tired of it...it's been done to death.
This show truly, in my eyes, stands out among all the same old gisha pitta shows. This show broaches a subject that I truly have never seen on Indian television before. I deals with things like divorce, child custody, motherly love, abandonment of child, the effects of a custody battle on a child. The love aspect that is so central to other shows actually takes a back seat in this show and it truly is refreshing. I love the bond between Ruhi and Ishita, which is one of the central bonds of the show. The show does not revolve around how Raman hates Ishita and will fall in love with her, rather it's about how they slowly grow to become a family. There is truly a different tenderness in that. I mean we have all this intense chemistry on tv shows all the time...but this is sweeter. And yes there are times when Raman hates Ishita, but I truly think that is going to change very soon. And despite all that, on a deeper level he does respect the love that she has for Ruhi. He just hates that she keeps reminding him how bad a parent he is.
Anyways, getting back to what I was saying. I am seriously in love with this show. This show deals with real baggages that people have. Ishita not being able to conceive and dying to be a mother...a very real concern. Raman fighting for his daughter (yes he does love Ruhi, he just has a very hard time expressing it). The show has the guts to show mature baggage, which we don't get to see in Indian telly. That's the word...mature. The show is unique in it's matureness and sweetness. The writers seem to have found a balance and I hope they stick to it.

And the acting is amazing too. Especially Divyanka and Karan.
Anyways, let me know your thoughts about the show.
Edited by ---Nisha--- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PyaarDostiHai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post Nisha 👏
Agree with every word you have said!
This show has the potential to be different in a good way!
I just hope it stays focused on the whole family (Raman-Ruhi-Ishitha) and never shifts away from that!
I fall in love with shows that show these amazing child actors. Hope that Yeh Hai Mohabbatein keeps Ruhi in the show and doesn't end up ignoring her! Loving the whole cast and cannot wait for the day the trio becomes a family in the true sense of the word!
shivondevi thumbnail
Totally agree with everything you said. I look forward to seeing how this show evolves.
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you, this show's uniqueness is very grasping! I do hope it stays this way!
Prince_fifa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed, Just love this show's storyline
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you. Loved the concept,story n grip. Actually the bond between ruhi n ishita is so good that u hooked n its really real coz when I was in my teens me n my sis loved one small girl in our neighborhood she was one years used to come our home . I start bringing her with. Her mom permission she used to play with us,spent time with us n then she go. She so love US that now she is 12 yrs n still come our hone even though family settled abroad .sometimes u get so much connected even though they r not ur relative.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with what you have written. Blood does not define our love for another. True friendship, love, affection, companionship depends on the connection of two souls... Above caste, status, looks or age ...Love the story!!
Edited by Loveforlife - 10 years ago
645435 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Nisha---

This might be the first time I am actually making a positive post saying I love an Indian show.

Honestly, how could I not. It's beautiful.
There seem to be new shows popping up everyday on our tellies these days, all claiming they are new and original (even those really popular ones that people think are different, but really are not) but all of them are same old bakwas...boy meets sedhi sadhi girl...boy hates girl. boy falls in love with girl. I am honestly tired of it...it's been done to death.
This show truly, in my eyes, stands out among all the same old gisha pitta shows. This show broaches a subject that I truly have never seen on Indian television before. I deals with things like divorce, child custody, motherly love, abandonment of child, the effects of a custody battle on a child. The love aspect that is so central to other shows actually takes a back seat in this show and it truly is refreshing. I love the bond between Ruhi and Ishita, which is one of the central bonds of the show. The show does not revolve around how Raman hates Ishita and will fall in love with her, rather it's about how they slowly grow to become a family. There is truly a different tenderness in that. I mean we have all this intense chemistry on tv shows all the time...but this is sweeter. And yes there are times when Raman hates Ishita, but I truly think that is going to change very soon. And despite all that, on a deeper level he does respect the love that she has for Ruhi. He just hates that she keeps reminding him how bad a parent he is.
Anyways, getting back to what I was saying. I am seriously in love with this show. This show deals with real baggages that people have. Ishita not being able to conceive and dying to be a mother...a very real concern. Raman fighting for his daughter (yes he does love Ruhi, he just has a very hard time expressing it). The show has the guts to show mature baggage, which we don't get to see in Indian telly. That's the word...mature. The show is unique in it's matureness and sweetness. The writers seem to have found a balance and I hope they stick to it.

And the acting is amazing too. Especially Divyanka and Karan.
Anyways, let me know your thoughts about the show.

Agree with each and every word you said ..
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
For me , I mainly watch the show for two reasons,
first, of course, sizzling chemistry between the two leads, n their great acting, they just nail it in every damn scene. Kudos to Karan n Divyanka.👏
Secondly, it has a gripping story line, which is completely relatable n thought provoking.
-OP- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The show is doing great and has lots of potential. Hope Ekta doesn't ruin it !?