Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Alina.

There's a point boss! In Islam is strictly prohibited but if you have a reality check, it's true. Many weddings between close relatives are kinda forced. 🤓 I'm not saying that all marriages are forced.. but many are! Nobody actually wants to get married with her/his first cousin. 😆 It would be nice if they showed them getting married but in front of the Moulvi Sahib, both denying! But that seems so far impossible because according to what the makers said at it's launch, they are going to get married forcibly and discover love during this journey of hate. I think that will be like many ongoin/goff air Indian Shows so I want the CVs to try out something new! 😳

Nice post btw! 😊

Thankyou yes, i agree. So many people are forced to marry their first-cousins because of many reasons, I recently read an article on that and its really sad seeing the amount people getting forced marriage. 😳
😆 ohmydayz, i so agree with youu. Like seriosuly, your whole life you have called them bhai and suddenly your suppose to... right. 😆 ewz, buh as you said not all cousin-marriages are forced one and there are many people who dount have any objections in getting married off to their cousins.

I think both of them will say yes infrom of the Molvi sahib, but in their hearts they would be cursing each other 😆

Yey, theey need to come up with something unique and different.
BTW, do you remember me from HC fan club? 😳 loong time hun :D
-Ratzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
m confused n excited both.!!