Marriage at gunpoint?!

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Heey everyone, hope you are all doing good :)
after reading some articles and getting spoiler alerts, I've come to this conclusion that the wedding might happen soon, yes the wedding of Aliza and Z.. oh wait, who Z? yes, Z for Zain. But now the question is that how will this happen?

Jab na miya biwi razi toh kyoun kare shaadi? 🤔 confused? Even I am, thats why I am here to discuss this discussion of mine with you.

The story goes simple - love/hate (bold:present) marriage, and so on, now forget the "so on" part and lets get back to the marriage, yes thats what the discussion is all about. Aliya and Zain's "dream" marriage. 😆

now jokes apart, on a serious note; after all the drama created by mamaji and the fam, Usman mamo might decide to get them both (Zaya) married, as Zain might be blamed, and darling daddy wants his son to "sacrifise" as he is "responsible" for all the mess according to the fam. Even if he doesnt get blamed, his daddy will ask him to get married to Aliya, trust me.

now the big question is that how will this marriage happen? out from the promos we have seen, this is not a love/arranged one but a plain forced marriage, as the title says: marriage at gunpoint.
Do you guys actually think that its going to be a marriage at gunpint? or maybe Zain and Aliya might get ready so they can take revenge, sounds stupid, right? 😳

another imp thing is that forced marriage isn't allowed in Islam, and as the show is based on a muslim family they should really give out the msg to the viewers that this is against Islam.

please share your views on both topics :)
Thankyou.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Like you said forced marriages are prohibited in Islam so i'm wondering how they will pull this off..
&
Maybe Zain marries her because of Usman.. OR if he has indeed fallen in love with her and realises at the airport ( which could be the reason why he returns) and marries her because her character is being questioned and he can't hack that so to save her 'reputation' he marries her..

To be honest Beintehaa is very unpredictable so i'm going to just wait and watch 😉

Great post btw x
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I strongly believe that Zeenshan will find some way to humiliate her maybe by leaving her at the altar and that's when Usman will ask Zain to marry her. We've already seen how his fathers requests mean a lot to Zain so he will agree to get married for his sake
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think Aliya's groom will humiliate her at the alter by saying all sorts of crap about her and zain and then zain will marry aliya to save her honor and reputation

or maybe Aliya's groom leaves her because his dowry demands do not get fulfilled and zain married her to save her family and her from disgrace
Edited by Poseidon - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this show is unpredictable eagerly waiting for their marrige to happen..i think zaya marriage will happen by the end of this week or starting of next week..fingers crossed
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i am 100% sure mamu will force zain for marry
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See it wont be marriage at gunpoint obviously!
I think after Zeeshan & family breaks the "rishta" citing Aaliya's "bad character" (when the actual reason is money)...Usman will urge Zain to marry her!
And as we have seen in the previous episodes...Zain loves his dad a lot & can do anything for him...like he had said "Aapki chahat meri zidd ban jaati hai"!
So its obvious he wont be able to refuse him!
Aliya too respects Usman a lot she wld also say yes for the alliance!!
And moreover Aliya's family too likes Zain a lot so they wont be having any problem with the marriage!
So it wont be forced!
They'll agree just for their family's sake...basically for Usman's sake!
But Aliya will start hating Zain literally since he was responsible for all the mess!!
Frankly I want to get married asap.
Cant wait to see Aliya shifting to Barkat Villa & ZaYa living together!
Just imagine their equation after marriage...gosh thats going to be so interesting! 😆
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But in d promos dint they say no during kya aapko ye nikaah qabool h?
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think osman will say him once and he will agree
Coz in one of the episode he said 'mere dad ki wish meri zid bn jati hai' something like that
So i m sure he will agree
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am actually curious about how the "Na" comes into play. Because all promotions everywhere said that "Ek Na se shuru hui unki kahani". If Usman & the family convince ZaYa & send them to the mandap...why do they say No? Or was it just an allusion to them rejecting each other in their minds?

Also...I see why Aliya will end up hating Zain, but why him? Is it going to beactually an irrational bitterness at having being dumped with such a responsibility for which he blames Aliya?