How Zain might miss his flight

Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay I have a few theories some which include:

1. Shazia will make him miss his flight to spite Suraiya,

2. He might leave his tickets behind

3. His dad will ask him to stay back a few days

4. He may overhear Zeeshan's family (they may at this point just want the money without the nikkah)

5. His Phupsay ask him to stay back

If you think of other reasons do share.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
according to an article he forgets his phone so returns to get it...and its in aaliya's room (somehow) and zeeshan's mamu sees zain entering aaliya's room and makes a big scene and questions aaliya's character... Im just hoping zain really stands up for aaliya...they might fight with 1 another and be at war but zain does care for aaliya
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

according to an article he forgets his phone so returns to get it...and its in aaliya's room (somehow) and zeeshan's mamu sees zain entering aaliya's room and makes a big scene and questions aaliya's character... Im just hoping zain really stands up for aaliya...they might fight with 1 another and be at war but zain does care for aaliya

oh wow I didn't know this. I'm sure that witch Zeeshan's mom will give Aliya and her family a lot of crap. yeah really hope Zain stands up for her instead of making things worse.
thanks for sharing this news :)
Buttercup007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

oh wow I didn't know this. I'm sure that witch Zeeshan's mom will give Aliya and her family a lot of crap. yeah really hope Zain stands up for her instead of making things worse.

thanks for sharing this news :)

Oh wow really!!! Stupid Zeeshan's mum urgh.

BTW, do you have a link to the article?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

nope I don't...someone had posted info abt it on the forum... apparently on the wedding day zeeshan's parents demand extra dowry too... and zain returns to get his mob from aaliya's room and that's when zeeshan's mamu sees him and creates a scene and raises questions on aaliya's character...I think that's why zain ends up missing his flight... and I think zeeshan's mamu might also reveal the police station incident too... I hope ZaYa's wedding is around the corner

Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Eeek.
You've got me all excited now!
And it's 11.30pm.
I should be asleep lol
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Oh no! I didnt think Zeeshan's family would stoop that low! Urgh!!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^really? it was expected... esp after zeeshan told his mum to up the dowry demand which jus proved he's jus as greedy as them... they r money minded so were bound to get that extra money by demanding last minute...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Before leaving Zain will go in Aaliya Room as in Precap ..at that time Mamu will see both and after Zainleaves Character Assasination of Aaliya will start...Somehow Zain will miss the flight and will return to see how Aaliya is being targeted by Zee and Family...At that time Osman will oerder Zain to marry Aaliya...