w'll they show it-pongal?

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
pongal-a vry famous Tamil festival is coming.will they show it?it will be something new to hindi tv viewers n a kind of foretelling of cross-culture aspect in the show..Ekta's shows r known for this kind of celebrations.would love to see it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
first of all happy Pongal to you...
actually I am tamilian...and I would really love to see Ishu's family celebrating pongal...
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes they will show Iyers celebrating pongal, there was SBS spoiler too about it.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy pongal deeps.am new to this forum.i would love to see it too.am ur neighbour(frm kerala)
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps_92

actually I am tamilian...and I would really love to see Ishu's family celebrating pongal...

Don't they make pongal in the mud pot outside the house for pongal? Ishita said they made payasam πŸ˜• and do all tamilians celebrate like that?

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deeps_92

happy pongal to u... yup as SBB pongal n lohri fes k seq the.. toh its always eye candy to see these kind of fes
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Don't they make pongal in the mud pot outside the house for pongal? Ishita said they made payasam πŸ˜• and do all tamilians celebrate like that?

yeah tradition is making pongal in mud pot and @ outside the home but now people in cities are not doing like tht all... now a days some will do in pongal in 'vangalam paanai' ie. 'bronze metal pot' in normal stove itself... n ya 'Payasam' is a sweet which is usually made for all type of festivals n functions so it is not pongal spl n al... in pongal tym we will make sweet pongal,salt pongal n mixed vegetable sambhar, n sugarcane is special one in tht... actually i'm also very much exicted to c how they celebrate😊😊😊