Ringing Bells..! Hoping Mrs. Bhalla and Mrs. Iyer too ..

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I really wishing that Raman explains Mrs. Bhalla about the fact that Ishita had informed him and that they had fun shopping.

And this was the time which he had spent well with Ruhi,
I want all dislikes between both families to disappear, like we can see between Mr. Bhalla and Iyer.. How nicely they talk to each other and they saw IshRa together, with Ruhi, as a cute family...

It might have rang the bell to them...

Similarly why any kind of hatred or disliking between Mrs. Bhalla and Iyer, Let Ishu and Raman get good family time, with agreement from both parties..

I hope this stupid election issues do not create rift between Males of house... though they have let the best man win policy...😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i agree...i hope this pongal and lohri brings happiness for both families...
loving the friendship b/w Mr Bhalla and Mr Iyer...

friendship is going to bloom with Ishra too...

hope mihir-mihika clear their differences too...
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea just the way mr. Bhalla n mr. Iyer have resolved their problems, their wives shld also do the same! But I don't think cvs will do this, they jus love creating drama! :/
645435 thumbnail
I agree
I wish Mrs Bhalla and Mrs Iyer solve their problems too. But I don't think that is possible with Ekta so soon..
According to SBB, the families have patched up.

I think what will happen is that Ishita will be addressed as Raman's wife by Tandons which will lead Mrs Bhalla to taunt Ishita saying " as soon as we patched up, you went behind my son immediately " or something like, hence ishita will get fired up against Raman again and the story will continue..
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Lol.. agreed, it will same old boring drag...
but raman and ishita needs to get married in the time span of 12 days, and i am sure 10 more days, unless creatives are wishing to drag the story line by court making an order, case will resolved in next 10 days or something like that..