Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mrym_rauf

I really like the episode! Specially ishra's scenes were amazing!😊

That little eye lock was just outstanding, it looked like that they were unable to take their eyes away from each other! awww😳

i too loved...it...it was like tey trying to say something
Shagun is just so selfish, she only cares for her Ashok,🀒 All that crying drama was jus so fake!

yup...she doesnt care ruhi..she s scared whtr ashok will be firing her or not..😑

Ishita just can't see tears in Ruhi's eyes, today she was in dilemma that whether Ruhi wld be happy with shagun or with Raman's family, I really felt for her when she said that she is nothing of Ruhi!
Ishita-Ruhi separation scene was really emotional!

i really felt bad...wen ishu was saying i dont have any right in ruhi..and tears flows...down😭

But excited after watching the precap, mr.tandon is back to create situations whee we'll be able to see our Ishra together!πŸ˜‰

ha ha ha... precap totally changed the emotional moodπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lumzz

Another good epi...lunch party was hilarious ishitha nd mihika making full use of d situation...raman nd mihirs expressions were to die for 🀣

that was really hillarious...both were like...wen will we get time to rescue from here 🀣

mihir calling ishitaji was awkward bt nt to worry soon she will b his babhi;-)

After getting down frm d scenes were cute...nd taking out pin frm d pocket was sooo cute nd unexpected loved it<3

blushing blushing sceness...😳

shagun huh this female what kinda mom is she huh?

me too confused...πŸ˜•

ishita ruhi scene was heartbreaking specially d last scene it was sad :-(
the way ruhi told "I LOVE U ISHITHA aunty"...hailaa😭...wish soon IsHi will be together

Word Count: 1

radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
again an amazing episode... hats off to all... actually i loved mihir n mihka scenes 2day they way mihka told she need tamil brahmin n dont want punjabi guy lolll mihir reaction πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so sad of him... n raman ishu bet them hahaha... totally 2 punjabi guys struck between brahmin girls πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... but felt sad tht mihir got down from car n when ruhi cried πŸ€” n precap hahaha dono wht is gng to happen πŸ˜†
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

again an amazing episode... hats off to all...

actually i loved mihir n mihka scenes 2day they way mihka told she need tamil brahmin n dont want punjabi guy lolll mihir reaction πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so sad of him...
he he he he...bichara...mihika no no..aissa math kaho..🀣

n raman ishu bet them hahaha... totally 2 punjabi guys struck between brahmin girls πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

lolsss🀣

.. but felt sad tht mihir got down from car n when ruhi cried πŸ€” n precap hahaha dono wht is gng to happen πŸ˜†

again paisa wasul episode😊