Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Really liked the epi.Much happened in todays episode.Loved the restaurant scene...Raman's dialouge..."ppl are not good or bad...situations are"...so Mr arrogant wants Ms dentist to give him some benefit of doubt...interesting!πŸ˜‰ Though i was waiting for the restraunt scene what i loved more was IshMan scene below the building.The way they interact through their expressions...the way they u/stand each other...its just so beautiful! And the pocket scene 😳 Darn! How i wish the pocket was not of his blazer but of his trouser β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

And the last scene it was equally emotional and sad...specially when Ruhi said ..."Ishita aunty I love you" my heart just went out for that li'l girl...wish she has her "real" mom with her very soon.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
first of all i want to tell about positive part of todays episode... as expected from friday first part was hillarious..
the way ishitha handled the situation..mihika eyes popping out hearing shwetha calling ishitha mrs bhalla.. then ishu n mihika telling single..and then correcting mihika is single.. 😳
when both said single..both raman n mihir..gt a heart skip🀣 then the best dialogue today is
"meri ruhi ka strong pappa",
ishitha:-they didnt see the live news...
raman-there is no need of telling about the live news now...
ishitha:-there is...but dont worry i wont tell..

----------------------------------

then the small fight mihika n mihir had..it was strange both raman n ishu kept quiet..mihika showed all her frustration to mihir πŸ˜›

--------------------------------------

mr iyer n mr bhalla doshti...is getting deep..
the way tey control eachother..and tey were shocked to see ishra with ruhi..it was like tey wr seeing some alien 🀣

-------------------------------------

then comes the romantic part of the day..
ishra goin to collide...then raman showing with
eyes he will bring the bags... then asking ishu take clips from his pocket for ishitha..
and aftr fight...before entering house the eyelock ishra had...it had some intense...unknown to both of them...

-----------------------------------

negativity...

--------
after shagun entry..all thing got worse...

as shagun so made story of her sleep..

blamming bhalla as uncultured people..

ruhi geting gud values staying with her ..blah blah..
----------------------------------------------------

touching part

the judaai of IsHi..(ishitha-ruhi)...the way

the hands dropped from ishitha

ishu telling she dont have any rights on ruhi..

she cant take any decision for ruhi..

she s just a stranger...😭

---------------------------

RANK 8/10
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Really liked the epi.Much happened in todays episode.Loved the restaurant scene...Raman's dialouge..."ppl are not good or bad...situations are".

---he was stressing it so that ishitha gets to know him...acrdng to me he was success in it..
ishu smiles hearing it..
..so Mr arrogant wants Ms dentist to give him some benefit of doubt...interesting!πŸ˜‰ Though i was waiting for the restraunt scene what i loved more was IshMan scene below the building.The way they interact through their expressions...the way they u/stand each other...its just so beautiful! And the pocket scene 😳 Darn! How i wish the pocket was not of his blazer but of his trouser β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

@bold --isnt so fast to happen lols...but that was really cute..she didn hesitate..she tuk clips from his pocket... n ur wish may come true..aftr ishra marriage 🀣

And the last scene it was equally emotional and sad...specially when Ruhi said ..."Ishita aunty I love you" my heart just went out for that li'l girl...wish she has her "real" mom with her very soon.

@bold --my eyes too welled up..she s cute n awesome acting na..she overtakes ishu n raman..

Word Count: 1

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
another beautiful episode...
my eyes welled up in the last scenes during ishu-ruhi scenes...what a pure and divine bond...
ishu-mihir-raman-mihika scenes were hilarious with Tandon family...god i can't stop laughing...
precap is icing on cake...we will see Mr and Mrs Bhalla celebrating both pongal and lohri together...its going to be a picture perfect episode
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

another beautiful episode...

my eyes welled up in the last scenes during ishu-ruhi scenes...what a pure and divine bond...

same here..when ruhi said i love u ishitha aunty...my eyes got full...and during the judai time...i started crying... ruhi again stealed the show...

ishu-mihir-raman-mihika scenes were hilarious with Tandon family...god i can't stop laughing...

🀣 ha ha ha ha ha...bichara...mihir..he was looking down wen mihika said she will only marry iyer boy...mihir..was like..no mihika..dont do..raman..was like..thank god mihir bachgayi..then car fights...really rocking..

precap is icing on cake...we will see Mr and Mrs Bhalla celebrating both pongal and lohri together...its going to be a picture perfect episode

this is goin to be fun..so patch of bhalla n ishitha family due to tandon family...lets see..how raman asking ishu to act as mrs bhalla again..

btwn didnt raman told mr tandon n family goin out f station...then y he here..πŸ˜†

BlurredLines thumbnail
i was bit worried about shagun entry from last episode . i was sure it would happen when raman and ishita are together with ruhi . thankfully my worst fear didn.t come true . even though i hated shagun scenes at least raman put a stop to a fight that might have last this whole week .

now coming to the scenes i liked , the first place would go to the scene after they get down from the car . the way he carried the bags and told ishita he will carry it with his eyes was so good . it carried about on how much they understand each other without words . thankfully the scene was witnessed by the most normal persons in the story father of raman and ishita. i don.t want to imagine anyone else seeing it being shagun sce or raman sister or mom , or even ishita mom that would led to a fight i fodon.t have patience to watch.

loved the fights between mihir and mihika . it was sweet and it felt good that raman and ishita didn.t argue because of that.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidsname

i was bit worried about shagun entry from last episode

me too was worried abt that...but the drama happened only aftr reaching home..and thankfuly raman too was there

. i was sure it would happen when raman and ishita are together with ruhi . thankfully my worst fear didn.t come true . even though i hated shagun scenes at least raman put a stop to a fight that might have last this whole week .

now coming to the scenes i liked , the first place would go to the scene after they get down from the car . the way he carried the bags and told ishita he will carry it with his eyes was so good . it carried about on how much they understand each other without words . thankfully the scene was witnessed by the most normal persons in the story father of raman and ishita. i don.t want to imagine anyone else seeing it being shagun sce or raman sister or mom , or even ishita mom that would led to a fight i fodon.t have patience to watch.

😳tats true...it shld b only benefit in future may be..mr iyer n mr bhalla may support iShra marriage...😳

loved the fights between mihir and mihika . it was sweet and it felt good that raman and ishita didn.t argue because of that. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really like the episode! Specially ishra's scenes were amazing!😊
That little eye lock was just outstanding, it looked like that they were unable to take their eyes away from each other! awww😳
Shagun is just so selfish, she only cares for her Ashok,🀒 All that crying drama was jus so fake!
Ishita just can't see tears in Ruhi's eyes, today she was in dilemma that whether Ruhi wld be happy with shagun or with Raman's family, I really felt for her when she said that she is nothing of Ruhi!
Ishita-Ruhi separation scene was really emotional!
But excited after watching the precap, mr.tandon is back to create situations whee we'll be able to see our Ishra together!πŸ˜‰
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another good epi...lunch party was hilarious ishitha nd mihika making full use of d situation...raman nd mihirs expressions were to die for 🀣 mihir calling ishitaji was awkward bt nt to worry soon she will b his babhi;-)

After getting down frm d scenes were cute...nd taking out pin frm d pocket was sooo cute nd unexpected loved it<3

shagun huh this female what kinda mom is she huh?

ishita ruhi scene was heartbreaking specially d last scene it was sad :-(