Todays episode take 13th Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------

1.zain smartly leaving his jacket ๐Ÿ˜Š ...zain zipping the jacket for aliya ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...hawt..

2.surriyas shock ,Zain lying to his mom outright, zain and dads cool friendship...phupi drowning her brother in tears, surriya taunted for 2 dils and controlling her husband at every bit superbly done...

3.my fav dance was fahads and wives...I like this family despite me being not a big thing for 2 wives..I like the lightness..and the comical fahad this actor makes it all come together well.๐Ÿ‘ .๐Ÿ‘ btw I know one wifes name is shaziya this wife sticks to my head like glue with that extremly pouty face...the other one looks classy..guys do you know her name ??seems like even suriya can't control shaziya...

4.aliya over presumption has already damaged everything for her..zeeshan grinding his knuckles, police mamu giving a colorful description of her character..things at this point look bad...also the unmistakable attraction they have for each other makes it worse.. ๐Ÿ˜•

5.Precap -- crafty suriya like her cleverness in handling the sensitive situation..

Loved zains dialogue as he was her first choice.. .I love harshad that voice that cool attitude ...he makes me fall for zain hard ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿค—

any speculations on how zain will be stopped from travelling on his bangkok trip????

THOUGHTS!!!!!

Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice analysis.
Fawad and his dance with 2 wives, just too comical. Btw his first wife name is nafeesa.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Analysis..

From Spoiler its clear that Zain will miss his flight nd return to see Aliya being targetrd by all...
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Durresyed

Nice analysis.
Fawad and his dance with 2 wives, just too comical. Btw his first wife name is nafeesa.

Thx buddy :)
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Nice Analysis..

From Spoiler its clear that Zain will miss his flight nd return to see Aliya being targetrd by all...

Thx my fren...I saw initially in one promo aliya refusing marriage to zain...or I don't know if it was a misleading promo...
Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: christina_rulz

Thx my fren...I saw initially in one promo aliya refusing marriage to zain...or I don't know if it was a misleading promo...

I thought it was a misleading promo when I first saw it ๐Ÿ˜Š
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice views, this show has something initially thought the two wives thing was very stereotypical but now I am finding that aspect to be the most funny๐Ÿ˜†Loved the sangeet and after that more drama am so glad that Aliya is not getting married to Zeeshan he is so double faced
Can't wait for their wedding๐Ÿ˜ณ
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
From today's episode it seems there's a lot of drama coming our way. But I am SO HAPPY this wedding isn't happening because Zeeshan and his family are horrible.

What I'm afraid of though is how his family, especially the Mamu, are going to embarrass Aaliya. I just hope her character stays strong and does something when she learns of the insane dowry demands and her almost-in-laws' true character.

Otherwise i loved how there was a balance of playful... teasing? and drama in today's episode.