Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
As usual awesome waala post...
ZaYa dance plus Issharebaazi was too good...

Precap was out of this world...
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

As usual awesome waala post...

ZaYa dance plus Issharebaazi was too good...

Precap was out of this world...

Bahut jaldi aa gaye bhai. πŸ˜†
Thank you! πŸ˜†
Ishaarebaazi <3
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

Bahut jaldi aa gaye bhai. πŸ˜†
Thank you! πŸ˜†
Ishaarebaazi <3

Haan Der aaye durust aaye πŸ˜†...Last nite fell asleep while listening Beintehaa Title songπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Haan Der aaye durust aaye πŸ˜†...Last nite fell asleep while listening Beintehaa Title songπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Durust aaye? πŸ˜† Mera hi dialogue mara πŸ˜†
Haan haan, just bcoz it's the title song, I forgive you πŸ˜†
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
CurryMonsta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

I love meri Tannu 😳and Gooman and Deepali ☺️ and Paanch wali evil ladies and Anya 😳. I just love evil woman characters. They are just so strong man! I love Aliya bhi isi liye. 😳 Shaz hai na, she calls Zain SVB, Sexy Voice Besharam ☺️
I need to start hanging around this forum more often...me wanna meet my peopleπŸ˜†...omg i love tannu and Deepali but i was a ddian so i couldnt fully like deepali my people would have disowned me for liking her πŸ˜† Yea totally agree evil ppl are awesome they always have the best hair makeup and dresses and they are so strong willed and dont flood a ocean whenever some problem comes

I always loved Nafeesa. πŸ˜† Arey, izzat ka sawaal hai isliye she stayed. πŸ˜† I love your explanation of the baccha paida karna. You do realise I'm 14 right? 🀣 You explained it better than my bio teacher explained it to me. 🀣
KYA tum ek bachaa hophele kyun nahi bathaya i would have kept myself censored 😳 ur my baby sisters age she is an evil little twerp😳
Sorry baba galti hogi...mujhe kya sapne mein aaye ga kya main ek bachaa se baat kar rahi hoon 😑 its all ur fault for not telling me😭...thanku thanku i have an art of un-complicating things professors just have a habit to make everything sound more confusing...btw baccha if ur an indian why arent u in school paying attention to ur teacher and if ur an States person like i am then why arent u in bed😑

I really love all 3 though meri jaaneman is Jenny 😳 Suku is least fav though for me too. πŸ˜† I love AR ke nok-jhoks. 😳 I never hated Ridzi or Ammy or Sid. Hamesha I loved the 3. I always hated JP-Jiggy 😑 and Shanky!
Your welcome dudette πŸ˜†
i liked both jenny and shilpa...jenny rocked at the emotional scenes and shilpa just looks really good and is a good actress yep i think i prefer jenny as the best ridzi as well
haww u would have been like 10 when DMG was onπŸ€“ babies watch cartoons😭

Word Count: 1

..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can somebody tell me wat song were played for sangeet...am watching on youtube they muted songs...so thanks in advance
CurryMonsta thumbnail