santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
WOW MAN!
KYA EPISODE THA. 😳
Not one dull moment today. Something or the other was going on. πŸ˜†
Right from the beginning to the end. πŸ˜ƒ

Starting with our pyara Zip, Zip, Zip 😳, with Suraiya as kabab mein haddi. 😳
I loved the Aliya-Osman bond. So cute. <3 Mere maama and mein toh hamesha tease karte rehte hai ek dusre ko. πŸ˜†
And then Zain ka dialogue, "Jab Mirza bhai dude ban sakte hai, toh aap kyun nahi?" πŸ˜†
Fir aaya car ka race, Osman ke expressions, aww! It was like he got his Christmas present. πŸ˜† Suraiya ke expressions had me 🀣. Bechari, koi sunta hi nahi hai uski baat. πŸ˜†
Aur Aliya aur Osman ka bond, again. It warms my heart yaar.
And the chai shop wala. Suraiya, oh Suraiya. πŸ˜†

Skip to Osman-Aliya's mom (I'm very bad with names), the way she was praying so sincerely. She loves her brother so much. Aur Suraiya firse Jaliii πŸ˜†
The bhai-behen ka bond is just very sweet, voh sweetly daanti and he gave the reason. I just find it so overwhelming when I see these non-fights wale bhai-behen.
Aur daadi ka dialogue, "Ek hi accha kaam kiya. Zain ko bhej diya.' πŸ˜† Suraiya ki toh lag rahi thi puri time 🀣
She was one of my favorite parts of the epi. πŸ˜†
And then taunting of Fahad's polygamy. Thank god sane people exist. (No offense meant)

The phone call was just πŸ€ͺ
Nafeesa ka book kiya hua iss karva diya aur abhi Shazia ka book kiya hua miss karva rahi hai. These two are such kids.
Suraiya being the maa gave the solution. Khud hi book kar di. πŸ˜†
Kitna paisa hai unke paas. 😳

Fir aaya Sangeet, the most awaited wala. 😳
There was a blooper though, Zain ne pehle hi pehen li kameez? That was after he loses right? πŸ€”
Okay, Ayat and Rizwan I shipp them so hard man. :*
Fir the phoopis ka dance πŸ˜† I can't believe they won πŸ˜†
I thought Nafeesa was amazing! But the sequence was damn adorable and funny. πŸ˜† Kya baat hai was running through my mind the whole time. πŸ˜†

Then that stupid police wala came.
I hope aapne bata diya ki naach gaana nahi chalega, pura set was just 🀒
Such low-minded people they are! 🀒🀒
Then the much awaited part, usne dekh liya
Major turning point!
Aur Suriaya ne bhi sunn li. WAOW MAN πŸ˜†
Mazaa aayega. πŸ˜†

Ab ZaYa special.
SO MUCH OF ZAYA TODAY! ☺️
Pehle Zip, Zip. Fir Sangeet mein unka LLHH 😳 Itna cute tha voh! Kya bataun abhi. πŸ˜†
Then Zain ki naach. 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' Wow, just wow.
Not a bad dancer man, surprisingly. πŸ˜†
Aur fir Aliya aayi. Her dialogue 'Sirf mein hi takkar de sakti hu' Possessive much? ;)
The dance was just so cute. 😳
And then the pose was cherry on top of the cake ☺️ I love the song too so yay! :D
ZaYa se bhara nahi but nice epi. <3
Loved it! :D

Special mention for my favorite scene:
Their hand movements and expression for the Rizwan-Ayat gaana. JUST. SO. PERFECT. *screams* 😳
Koi uspe avis banake mujhe stack karke dedo? Pretty please?😳

And the precap, ufff. Maar daala. ☺️
I am your first choice. 😳
Ohho Zain. Tu bhi? Yayieyayie
Can't wait! I love the precaps more than the actual epi. πŸ˜†

Share your views please. 😳

Love,
Ananya :)
Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes today episode is full on dhamal,their hand move ment and expresion was too gud.zaya expresione today in every scene was epic.

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

yes today episode is full on dhamal,their hand move ment and expresion was too gud.zaya expresione today in every scene was epic.

Yeah!
It was so damn cute. <3
Aaj ka epi hi bahut accha tha. 😳
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
excellent episode zaya expressions during ayat and rizwaan dance was so so so breathtakingbrother and sister relationship it was so heart touching
loved the bonding between aliya and her mamu

felt sad for fahad😭
finally zaya dance and the pose i am dead☺️ and the precap if i own time machine i will keep always 9PM in that

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

excellent episode zaya expressions during ayat and rizwaan dance was so so so breathtakingbrother and sister relationship it was so heart touching

loved the bonding between aliya and her mamu

felt sad for fahad😭
finally zaya dance and the pose i am dead☺️ and the precap if i own time machine i will keep always 9PM in that

Yeah, they just looked so damn adorable that time! And they were just amazing in the sequence. 😳
Fahad ke liye sad kyun? I find it funny. πŸ˜†
Yeah, if you get one, mujhe bhi de dena time machine πŸ˜†
Just 2 comments for such a long post?
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice analysis Ananya!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
It was a full on masti wala episode!!
Suraiya was just feeling out of place everywhere!! πŸ˜†
Ajeeb khadoos aurat hai!!
But I just loved when Zain lied to him about the phonecall!!
Bechari ka beta bhi nikal gaya haath se!! πŸ˜†
ZaYa's "ishaaron ishaaron ka khel" during the dance performance was so awesome!! πŸ€—
They have just so amazing chemistry man!!
Even when they are far from each other there's never a dull moment between them...the spark keeps ignited throughout...gosh!! 😳
I just love these kind of subtle & sweet chemistry!! ❀️

Zain's Bachna Ae Haseeno performance was exclusively for all the IF ki kudiyaan! 😎
Bada cute lag raha tha!! 😳
And then Gore Chore performance...hayye...loved Zain's expressions throughout that performance...it was hilarious!! 🀣
And finally that Mamajaan...one irritating chap...I hope they break the marriage asap!! 😑
Aliya doesnt deserve in laws like them!!

More than the epi I loved the precap!
Aah her dupatta got stuck in his kurta!!
Although this kind of scenes have already been shown so many times in other shows...but still there was certain freshness in that scene...maybe coz of ZaYa who are so fresh, natural & adorable!! 😳
Waiting for Tues's episode!!
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome post
love zain and aliya both of them set the screen on fire i just love their scenes and they both have sizzling chemistry

i loved zaya eye locks and the eye signs...and im a huge fan of zain's dad his jeep scene rocked i loved him since his pkyek days as chand richand ...when i first saw his wife i was so sad i wanted him to have a hawt looking wife like he did in pkyek...his wife is damn evil looking in this show

hey do u know why zain's bro has 2 wifes...isnt that illegal in india??

and why did zain & aliya get arrested by that officer wats wrong with kissing in the car if thats what he though Zain & aliya were about to do? I mean they just got taken to the station for a close eye lock
insane.love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

Fir aaya Sangeet, the most awaited wala. 😳
There was a blooper though, Zain ne pehle hi pehen li kameez? That was after he loses right? πŸ€”

i think the bet was that if he lost, he would wear it for 24 hours, not just for the sangeet.

and yes!!! it was such a cute episode. I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. that scene in the promo was just <3333333

i swear this drama and ZaYa will drive me crazy LOL im too emotionally invested now

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Nice analysis Ananya!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks :)
It was a full on masti wala episode!! Yeah! :D
Suraiya was just feeling out of place everywhere!! πŸ˜† Haan. Bechari ka din hi nahi tha. πŸ˜†
Ajeeb khadoos aurat hai!! Haan.. Bechara Osman πŸ˜†
But I just loved when Zain lied to him about the phonecall!! Yeah! Go ZAINN πŸ˜†
Bechari ka beta bhi nikal gaya haath se!! πŸ˜† Vahi bacha tha πŸ˜†
ZaYa's "ishaaron ishaaron ka khel" during the dance performance was so awesome!! πŸ€—
They have just so amazing chemistry man!! Yeah! My favorite part 😳
Even when they are far from each other there's never a dull moment between them...the spark keeps ignited throughout...gosh!! 😳 Yup. Pree and Harshad are doing a fab job! :D
I just love these kind of subtle & sweet chemistry!! ❀️ Yup. :)

Zain's Bachna Ae Haseeno performance was exclusively for all the IF ki kudiyaan! 😎 Ikr! Mein toh mar gayi 😳
Bada cute lag raha tha!! 😳 Hamesha jaise. 😳
And then Gore Chore performance...hayye...loved Zain's expressions throughout that performance...it was hilarious!! 🀣 Yeah! He was like yeh bandi kar kya rahi hai. πŸ˜†
And finally that Mamajaan...one irritating chap...I hope they break the marriage asap!! 😑
Aliya doesnt deserve in laws like them!! yeah. I get so pissed seeing them yaar.. Such morons

More than the epi I loved the precap!
Aah her dupatta got stuck in his kurta!!
Although this kind of scenes have already been shown so many times in other shows...but still there was certain freshness in that scene...maybe coz of ZaYa who are so fresh, natural & adorable!! 😳
Waiting for Tues's episode!! Exactly! Even I loved the precap more than the epi. πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1