Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KaJenTaaRey

Well i will choose you coz u r the one who relpied to my post..lol...jokes apart but also coz many of the post have been made by you and this proves u r the most active...keep rocking πŸ˜‰

Aww so sweet of you..Thanx a lot..I ll always help..:)
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice to meet u aakash
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3300ff">Hello ZaYanatics...</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3300ff">So yet another silly topic from mah side to increase activity...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3300ff">So its more than two weeks and we all are now familiar and comfortable with each other (I guess So)..Now the main topic content is here...</font>

<font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3300ff">..According to you who is the most </font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Coolest member of this forum</font><font size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#3300ff"> and Why ??...πŸ˜‰...Name that person and give your reason tooπŸ˜‰..</font>

You are Aakash!!!!

But maybe to increase a lil healthy competition maybe have something like 10 most active members of the week or something.

Great job keep it up!!!