**Scene of the Week** -- ~Raman-Ishita-Ruhi Shopping Scene~

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi all friends. I am cordially welcoming you all to an interesting discussion thread, which is 'Scene of the Week'.

In this thread, the most liked scenes will be chosen from a week's episodes. And, in the next week, we all will be discussing about that scene. Then again this cycle will follow for next week. This thread is obviously an activity boosting thread. So, everyone's participation is a must.

Rules :
1. Polls for scene selection (a separate thread).
2. Chosen scene will be posted in SOTW thread.
3. Discussion only on that scene is allowed.
4. No bashing or no arguments.
5. Only put your opinions.
6. When no significant scene is shown in a week, we will choose from the following collections :
IshRa scenes Gallery (Sequentially Posted) and from Video Updates Threads.

What we have to do :
- Do vote for the most liked scene in the scene choosing poll
- Discuss on the chosen scene
- You can share your views, pictures, and creations (along with the gallery) on that scene
- You are also free to put your opinion about how you would have liked the scene to be. It's merely a way to creativity. Nothing derogatory meant for the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked that scene!! Especially that devilish smile of Raman which he gave after he 'rescued' her from that manager n guard! Loved the whole shopping sequence! :)
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All Raman Ishita Ruhi scenes from 10th jan 2014 r awesome...
Nichuss thumbnail
just loved the shopping scene...
Nichuss thumbnail

just loved it

credit :-Baki..

tanni...upload these scenes tooo
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Nichu, I have included the links for the whole episodeπŸ˜†. I consider this episode as only a big sweetest, cutest, loveliest and awesome scene😳.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

just loved it

credit :-Baki..

tanni...upload these scenes tooo

Lovely creations! Loved them! :)
That sshh scene was the most cute naughty scene lol :D

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The  shopping  scenes  were  the  most  awesome  scene  of  not  only  this  week  but  the  whole  of  YHM  episode  aired  till  now πŸ‘ .Just  enjoyed  it  from  the  beginning  2  the  end.The  highlights  4  me  was  When  Ishitha  asked  Raman  2  wear  the  seatbelt  and  finally  when  Raman  did  it  the  expression  on  Ruhi's  face  was  priceless πŸ˜†.It  was  like now  there  goes  my  papa finally  obeying  someone  else πŸ˜†.The  way  Raman  saved  Ishitha when  the  guards  stopped  her  at  the  entrance  of  the  shop  was  hilarious  and  I  loved  his  naughty  smile  after  that and  finally  his  "Shh"  2  her was πŸ‘  and  finally  their nok-jhoks  on  the  way  2  the  mall  jostling  with  the  car  was  fabulous.Little  Ruhi  was  too  good  encouraging  her  papa πŸ˜†.On  the  whole  it  was an  entertaining  episode  with  Ishitha  as  Mrs.Bhalla  in  front  of  Tandons 😳 .
-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
D Shopng scene s jst awesome..!!😳
n especially i lovd d raman's acting:
LECTURE,LECTURE,LECTURE..??? πŸ˜†