Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NoMercy

Ypnhk was awesum
bani will go off air aftr ipl
bv i knw u want it to do more wel bcz u lub rangeela

Yeh everytime after IPL...lots of shows end...haha..
But I hear Colors has a show with Gia Manek in pipeline...I dont like her voice at all...I do wonder how she gets shows...No offence to any of her fans...
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Giaa clearly said to Raj baddhan
she has not been approached by Colors for any new show
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoMercy

Giaa clearly said to Raj baddhan
she has not been approached by Colors for any new show

Really?
But the buzz is very strong and also she left her SAB tv show...why wud she until she has got sumthing new?
Maybe shez been asked to keep quiet about it...or is under contract...

Colors has a show "Vibhuti" and one more show(which Gia is rumoured to be doing) in pipeline as per articles...

I thought she had to quit Saathiya coz of Jhalak,...So Colors in turn offered her a show as goodwill...
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
colors leads n their stories were mainly on social issues thats why its never attract youth n thats why they never approach for big shows n concert.but now i think after madhubala (which is not social issue drama)colors mindset has changed.thankgod for that.im happy that colors is introducing love stories now .
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: biwi-

colors leads n their stories were mainly on social issues thats why its never attract youth n thats why they never approach for big shows n concert.but now i think after madhubala (which is not social issue drama)colors mindset has changed.thankgod for that.im happy that colors is introducing love stories now .

I hope ZaYa break the trend of Colors actors not being approached..,

They are deffo one of the most good looking pairs on TV ...They should be approached...I think we shud ensure they get more visibility on SBS n SBB..

Anything that can be done??
Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: togepe30

I hope ZaYa break the trend of Colors actors not being approached..,

They are deffo one of the most good looking pairs on TV ...They should be approached...I think we shud ensure they get more visibility on SBS n SBB..

Anything that can be done??

i dont think so actors matters in tv industry.( But in if actors matterπŸ˜†πŸ˜›) if show is popular then credit goes to story n team work πŸ˜›
zaya are beautiful but for success bi should be hit .
Edited by biwi- - 10 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Its top on UK...
I think it will do well..

I hope so !!
618043 thumbnail
The upcoming celebrations on Colors is Colors' Annual Holi Show. I think they will be invited and might perform too but I don't think they are going to get directly involved in because we Muslims don't celebrate this festival and this show is with Muslim background so I doubt. πŸ€”
Although I would love to see 'em performing! πŸ˜ƒ But it's too early na? The show has just started. 😳
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Alina.

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">The upcoming celebrations on Colors is Colors' Annual Holi Show. I think they will be invited and might perform too but I don't think they are going to get directly involved in because we Muslims don't celebrate this festival and this show is with Muslim background so I doubt.πŸ€”</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Although I would love to see 'em performing!πŸ˜ƒBut it's too early na? The show has just started.😳</font>

Rang De Colors..
They will perform as HarshIka not as ZaYa...

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Vibhuti ph has been told to rework on the story cast maybe replaced
no Giaa is nt cmng on Colors...
@Biwi
js ypnhk ltl nbtnmkk were also love stories that came before madhubala