Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys,
I just recently watched the show and i got to say Friday's episode had me hooked to the show. I love Ishita's concern/love for the kid and i wish her and Raman get married soon! 😳 They're so cute!

Love the new concept of the show.. It's definitely a nayi soch this time :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey welcome to YHM forum 🤗
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina2013

hey welcome to YHM forum 🤗

Thanks! 🤗

Hey would you be able to tell me why Shagun acts the way she does.. i mean why doesn't she care about her daughter?
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Thanks!🤗

Hey would you be able to tell me why Shagun acts the way she does.. i mean why doesn't she care about her daughter?

well she seems to be living in a bubble. she is happy with having a lavish lifestyle without no responsibility. Ashok is obsessed with defeating Raman and has purposely told Shagun to fight for her daughters custody so that he can have another one over Raman. Shagun is nothing but a trophy girlfriend for Ashok and she blindly follows him because she believes he is going to marry her.

hope that helps 😊
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamina2013

well she seems to be living in a bubble. she is happy with having a lavish lifestyle without no responsibility. Ashok is obsessed with defeating Raman and has purposely told Shagun to fight for her daughters custody so that he can have another one over Raman. Shagun is nothing but a trophy girlfriend for Ashok and she blindly follows him because she believes he is going to marry her.

hope that helps 😊

Right that explains it! Thanks 🤗 She's so foolish to think he'll marry her. 😆 He's gonna use and abuse her. I feel sorry for Raman, i honestly don't know why but i do.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea true @ nayi Soch lol :D
N m just loving this nayi Soch! 😉
Edited by mrym_rauf - 10 years ago
.Mirror thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to YHM Land!🤗
580212 thumbnail
Hiya, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome dear.

Yeah! no offense to any other show fan, but this is the only show in TV right now with a different story, not like traditional romance (may be in a new package), drama...
It has drama also, but the story is what makes it different. And it's not a huge show-off show even.