Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rushika

Vrish she died at quite an early age...so will u b a happily widower after? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Life was really too long in Dwaparyug. ..think of remarriage please ๐Ÿ˜†

No... Amba need not die. She will only demand- and keep demanding that Vrish kill Bheeshma.

All women keep demanding something or the other from their husbands.

And Vrish will agree with her but when it comes to the actual doing, he will keep putting it off.

All men are like that

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: varaali

Patrarekha,

How is this thread any different from your other life partner thread?
And how come Arjuna has raced ahead of Karna in this thread?

Because many people on IF forum would rather be bitten by a snake than comment on MB forum, they are just that scared of us and our ... aggressive ways.๐Ÿ˜†

But there is anonymity in polls, no need to post and let people know your name or preference for future references, if you know what I mean.๐Ÿคฃ
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rushika

hold on u can't accuse me for that...Swami is dead now n I can't b a widow for entire my life so I thought of getting remarried n Arjun is perfecttt u c ๐Ÿ˜‰ N that mushak was ur bf n u were agitated that he was sidelined n u were on the verge of slaughtering Cvs n SP officials ๐Ÿ˜†

No Rushi, In SP MB, it wasnt shown that Purochan died, Shakuni maamujaan thinks that the Pandavas are dead so he must have showered wealth on Purochans family, you would be a lucky girl.
But The Chooha is dead for sure.๐Ÿ˜ญ
And Draupadi wont be letting anyone of us stay with Arjuna babe. We are not fortunate enough to be her Param Sakha's sisters.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You can always have Yudi or Bhima summon her, and then she has to leave Arjun to attend to them. And that's when you make your moves.

Of course, you still have to get past Subhadra, and if we're talking post war, even Uloopi & Chitrangada.
Medha.S thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

You can always have Yudi or Bhima summon her, and then she has to leave Arjun to attend to them. And that's when you make your moves.

Of course, you still have to get past Subhadra, and if we're talking post war, even Uloopi & Chitrangada.

But Vrish, isn't there a way to get rid of all of Arjunas Dwapar Yuga born wives?
We will already be having a love war with other 30 contenders, all born in the Age Of Kali.๐Ÿ˜ญ
We dont need a Nagkanya, Agnikanya, Warrior princesss and Krishna's sister as competition.

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
C u both r discussing about Draupadi but I wonder will Arjun accept my proposal...n if he won't ๐Ÿ˜ก I'll make sure he'll b Rushika Haran Pati ๐Ÿ˜ณ n 2nd move will b like of Subhi baby's I'll fall at Panchali's feet to accept me n who knows she might melt n accept me ๐Ÿ˜ณ Vrish help me out to tackle other 3 plzzz ๐Ÿ˜•
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What is happening here friends ๐Ÿ˜† . Its just a poll.
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varaali

No... Amba need not die. She will only demand- and keep demanding that Vrish kill Bheeshma.

All women keep demanding something or the other from their husbands.

And Vrish will agree with her but when it comes to the actual doing, he will keep putting it off.

All men are like that

Varaali first explain me where do u fit Vrish in the entire event? ๐Ÿ˜• Will he b Amba's love I don't remember that guy's name ๐Ÿ˜› N how can u doubt Vrish's love for Amba ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'm sure she would have been apple of Vrish's eyes n so for sure he would have shot Bheeshma dead n then Shruti would have killed Vrish to kill love of her life ๐Ÿ˜†
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I can't vote here as I told earlier that I want all of 5 pandavas, I can't leave any of them ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Urmila11 - 10 years ago
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karna, Karna and my Karna...โค๏ธ no one else๐Ÿ˜ณ