khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
"haapyyy birthday frnd..." "awww ashar how sweet of u to come,,i am honoured,,thankss..." "kya yaar ab mein busy tha kya krta,,,atleat tumhe wish to kia hai na mein ne," "dafa ho jao tum yahan se samjhe i don't even want to see your ugly face.." "khirad...acha baba i'm sorry lekin dekho mein aa to gya hun,,,yaar traffic block th,," "ashar raat ke teen baje tumhare kis chachayy kii baraat aa rahi th jo traffic block th hnn bakwaas na kro..haar ksi ne mujhe exactly 12 baje wish kia yahan tak ke us haadi ne bh,mein inteezaar krti rahi keh pata nahi kab mera one nd only darling frnd aii ga mujhe wish kare ga,mujhe gift de ga lekin tum ab a rahe ho i iii hate u ashar tum bohat buray dost ho.." She kep on screaming and yelling at him as he stood there in her cozy warm room listening to her with a flirty smirk."SHHHSSHHH SHHHOOO khirad tum kitna bolti ho yaar..." he placed his finger on her plump lips and she looked at him with furious eyes..."wo baki sab hain jo tumhe harr saal 12 baje wish krte hain lekin mein special hun aur tum mujh se bh zaida...chalo mere sath.." "lekinn,,,ashar kahan leke ja rahe ho mujhe rukoo yaar.." he refused to listen to her and dragged her with him holding her wrist...
"ashar kya kr rahe ho aur yeh hum kahan ja rahe hain,,,,aur yeh kya kr rahe tum..." he parked the car at an isolated place and blindfold her...khiard was used to his such useless tricks but she was getting desperate to know what was going to happen next one thing she understood that he was surely having a surprise for her...he opened the blindfold and she viewed the most beautiful scene of her life...sun rising...it was all gorgeous,,,,in the cold shivering weather they both were standing on the beach viewing the dawn...khirad turned and saw candles all over stating "HAPPY BIRTHDAYY FRNDDD"she nearly had tears in her eyes...ashar came towards her and she hugged him tightly "thnks frndd thankss" "oyyy mujh se aese curtesy words mat use kia kro plzzz yaaar...madam jee tumahri birthday kabhi nahi bhool sakta aur wese bh mera yeh surprise raat ke bara baje to pura hone se raha...khirad tum naraz to nahi ho na.." "hnnn...u seriously think that i'll be angry on u for such a little issue after all this.." "mein is bare mein baat nahi kr raha...kal jo sab kuch huwa...u know...maha ne kal hamre baare jo kuch kaha tha..."khirad just looked at him and hugged him..."ashuuu tum mere best frnd ho aur mein tumhri,,infact hamara relationship dosti se badh kr hai...kal maha ne jo bakwass kii mein us baat pe thodi gussa zrror th but i don't care,,,hum aik dosre se pyar karte hain lekin wo wala nahi jo maha show krana chah rahi th,,,,ashuuu mein tum se is baat pe naraz kyun hun jo tum ne kii hi nahi wese be tumharii yeh xtra care sab logon ko yeh sochne pe majboor kr deti hai keh we are in a realationship like that but it's their problem we should be least concerned hmm...we r bestever frndsss right.." "yeah right..."he didn't knew why he wasn't pleased to hear that,,,he wished that she'ld have said something else to him...wish their realtionship wasn't just restricted to this frndship..."asharrr kahan kho gaye ho tum...kahin sach mein to pyaar nahi krne laga mujh se..." "agr kahun haan,,,krne laga hun to" he pulled her towards him holding her with her petite waist.."to hamarii dosti khatam ashar kyun ke meri life mein aese rishte ki koi jaga nahi u know that.." "exactly khirad...wese bh tum meri type kii nahi ho..." "heee heee pata hai mujhe...acha ab yeh intense looks mat do mujhe plzzz...chalo yaar cake cut krte hain.." they both headed towards a shed that was beautifully decorated with white flowers...they both cut the cake and had a dance...khiard spend a remarkable day with ashar they both raomed around the city whole day...eating talking blabbering teasing eating shopping and lott more fun as much as they could...Ashar hussain son of karachi's famous buisness tycoon and khirad ihsan daughter of a millonarie industralist but was deprived of love from childhood.Her mother died when she was quite young and She hardly saw her father who spent most of his time in UK with his second wife and two kids...whereas khirad stayed here in karachi...under care of servants...she never found love never experinced it,when she and ashar met on first day at their uni they became bestixxx...ashar gave khirad that love and affection she never got...it was their last year at uni but still in these years they never realised their love for each other which was hidden deep down smwhere in heart but both had a fear to say or they don't even know that what they really felt for each other...
"kitne chawal ho tum ashar maha tumharii girlfrnd bnn gai aur tum ne mujhe pata bh nahi chalne dia,,,,how could u do this to mein tumhari best frnd hun aur tum ne mere sath aesa kia i wasn't stopping u from dating her."khiruu i am sorry..she isn't too bad as we thought she is reallly sorry for what she said and did she is really a nice girl...seriously..." "ooo to tum ab use theekh keh rahe ho meri kya koi importance nahi hai ashar.." "khirad mein ne aesa kab kaha,,mein ne to bus yehi kaha hai keh tum us ke bare mein galat soch rahi th she isn't too bad,,,i really like her aur wese bh aj nahi to kal meri life ksi ne ana tha na.." "ashar tum mujhe us se compare kr rahe ho.." "khiard tum galat samajh rahi ho yaar.." "don't!! don't u dare,,,,,tum mere sath aesa kro gay mein ne yeh kabhie socha bh nahi tha...it's over ashar it's over..." "khiraddd...tum aese kese..." she left from there where ashar stood still..."how can she just say that,,,,she broke our frndship,,,"
she was crying in one corner of the ground where no one came.how much she wanted ashar to come to hug her to say sorry she felt so lonely without him but he didn't turned up why why he did this to her why he hurt her why...a hand pressed her shoulder she thought that it was ashar she turned her face in an excitement but lost her happiness when she saw haadi the guy whom she never like and always had a tiff with... "tum yahan kya kr rahe ho just go leave me alone.." "kyun us bewafa shaks ke liye apne precious aansoo baha rahi ho chodo use khirad he is a a jerk,,leave him...khirad tum us matlabi shaks ke liye ro rhi ho jo apni hi dunya mein bohat kush hai...chodo use tum nahi jaanti keh tumhe chahne wale kitne hain khirad...come on,,,aao mere sath ..." khirad was sooo sad that she numbly followed him.
it had been a month since ashar and khirad didn't met they ignored each other.ashar one day talked to khirad and told her to stay away from haadi.he was a play boy everyone knew that.. ashar tried his best that khirad left him but she turned against him and fought with him.It was rainy ni8,,khirad was cmng back from a friend's engagemnt,it was too late and her car stopped right in the middle of deserted road.whenever such situation occured in past khirad called ashar and he came right at the moment it was late ni8 and she was alone..."areyy khirad tum yahan kya kr rahi ho cm i'll drop u.." "nahi haadii mein ne ghar pe call kii hai driver ata hi ho ga..." "pagal ho gai ho,,,time dekho.. mausam bh kharab hai mein tumhe is tarahn yahan nahi chod sakta mein tumhara dost hun yaaar itna bh trust nahi hai mujh pe..." "nahi aese koi baat nahi hai..i..i okay f9 she sat in car but felt a strange and awkward,,haadi was a flirty guy he had numrous GF'S..he always wanted khirad to be her lady for a ni8 but she never put him any grass...he kept on throwing cheap glances at her...he deliberately touched her hands.khirad shunned his hands and looked with anger."ohh sorry...mujhe pata nahi chala.." "hadi stop the car mein yahan se khud hi chali jaon gi .." "pagal ho gai ho mein tumhe kese chod dun,sone ki chidya ho aur mein aese nahi jaane dun ga.." "kya bakwass kr rahe ho." he stopped the car and leaned towards khirad..abrubtly she got out of the car and but in a moment haadi held her "tum kya samajhti ho apne aap ko khirad hnn...u r nothing,,,mein tum se badla lun ga khirad us thappar ka jo tum ne mujhe maara tha yaad aya.." "plzzz plzzz leave me haadi i beg of u plzzz..." khiard could only think of a name at that time.."ASHARRR ASHARRR " "tumhara ashar nahi ane wala khirad he won't cm baby." he began to move his fingers around her nape...she kept on moving backwards and hit a tree it seemed impossible for her to escape...she cried and cried screaming for help but there was no one to help her out in a stromy rainy night.she closed her eyes when haadi moved closed to her but someone stopped him she opened her eyes and saw the man who always bring smile on her face a relief...asharrr..."to jaanta nahi ise choohne ka hak sirf aur sirf mera hai.." haadi was petrified he knew ashar won't spare him..ashar beat him up as much as he could."teri himmat kese huwi aesa krne kii ...mein tujhe zinda nahi chodon ga haramii..." ashar showered slaps.kicks. on him but haadi ran from there when he threw a stone on khiard that hit her forehead and that made ashar let go of him...he ran away ashar came forwards and hugged khirad who was crying to her extent.he held her and made her sat in his car,,she was in a shock and wasn't in her senses,tears flowing down her eyes..ashar looked at her and held her hand...the warmth of his hands gave her peace but still she was sobbing.ashar took her to her house.as usual no one was there to get worried of khirad,servants as usaual thought it a normal routine of ashar dropping her at home...he laid her down on her bed and sat along her side.khiard looked at him with questioning looks.he assembled her strands while speaking"tumhara redial number dub gya tha shaid galti se..yaar tum ne itne dinon se mere ilawa ksi se baat hi nahi ki kya baat hai dad paise nahi bhej rahe kya!!!!" "asharrr,,," she spoke in a low teary voice .. "heyyy sweet heart stop crying plzzz yaar aesa mat kro..." "why u did this why ashar???" "i'm sorry khirad galti meri ho hai mujhe tumhe ignore nahi krna chahiye tha,,but khirad mein darr gya tha tum mujh pe bohat dependant hoti ja rahi th us din tumhare dad ne mujhe tumhare sath dekh lia tha and he cleared it out that either i should get married to u or left u i knew that u don't want to have such a relation with me but khirad i also didn't want u to be dependant on me...i can't be with u whole life..i want u to choose a descent man for yourself khirad who'll take care of u thats why i acted as i was dating maha but i didn't knew that u'ld be such a fool to choose that bas***d,,,seriously khirad tumhe us se zaida acha shaks poorey college mein nahi mila tha kya,,," "wo mera boyfrnd nahi tha..." "is liye us ke sath itni raaat ko bahar nikli huwi th.." "mein us ke sath kahin nahi gai th asharrr...i can never trust a guy instaed of u." she started crying again and hugged ashar..and told him what had happened...he said her not to worry and consoled her...she slept in his arms and woke up next morning...her eyes searched to find ashar but she found a letter:
my dear khirad,,i am sorry mein jaa raha hun but i can't resist.tumahre sath rah keh mein hum dodnon ko aziat nahi de sakta..khirad i love u i love u soo much...i know u won't think of me like this and i'm not forcing u to admit this relation but plzzz i can't resist loving u khirad i can't..mein america ja raha hun,,plzzz apne liye koi acha sa ladka choose kr lena plzzz...mein ne tum se hamesha muhabbat ki hai khirad plzz don't take me wrong.
khiard cried and cried after reading that letter...she just want one thiing now and thatw as asharrr..."asharrr...mein tumhe nahi jaane dun gi,,nahi jaane dun gi..." she hurried and rushed to the airport...finally she reached their her eyes searching for ashar...suddenly she caught his glimpse he was moving behind some barriers,it seemed as though his flight timing was delayed...she rushed towards him and pulled him towards her.he turned his face towards her&was stunned,,,he was greeted by a hard slap..she pulled him and took him towards a corridor where no one could see them."YOu dog,,,"she kicked him "tum aesa kese kr sakte ho mere sath,,,hnn jab tum achi tarahn jaant h keh mein tum pe sirf tu pe dependant hun then why u were going to leve,itna bh bharosa nahi hai mujh pe,hamare pyarr pr."Ashar looked at her with eyes popped out,"i am jerk ashar u know that pyarr jese feeling ka tarauf mujhe kisi ne nahi krwaya ashar ksi ne nahi then how would i be able to know that i had such a feeling for u,tum bohat chawal ho ashar mujhe aesa chod kr chale thay mere sath jo kal hone wala tha us ke baad bh tum mujhe chod kr jane lage thay u ...i hat...i love u ashar i love uu i love uu..."she had tears in her eyes,they both smiled at each other and shared a passionate kiss ...finally both ashar and khirad got each other,,they were now one: their relationship was now not restricted to frndship...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
and the end was ahmezing! thumbs up!
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8