EkPagliLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
'Amma main clinic ke liye nikal rahi hun.' Ishita picked up her purse and car keys and left for her clinic. A lot had happened in the past few days she thought. She hadn't completly recovered from her broken relation with Subbu when they shifted to Delhi. And suddenly her growing fondness for Ruhi. She didn't know why but she always had this feeling to protect her and shower her with love. She knew she couldn't conceive and she had applied for adoption in a nearby orphanage. And then all of it started. Firstly him. Raman Kumar. Accusing her o... How could he even think that? Then a kidnapping charge and broken engagement followed by rejection of adoption application and then Shagu's request to help her get friendly with Ruhi. Sometimes she thought she was over reacting and interferring in Bhalla's family matters but then one look at Ruhi's crying face and she knew she was doing the right thing. All occupied with these thoughts, pain, anger, guilt and several other feelings she started moving down the stairs. Unaware of her surroundings and lost in her thoughts, she missed a step and was about to fall. Oh God! Why me? She thought and prepared to roll down the stairs and get hurt. She waited for sometime, for some more time but she never felt the ground. Finally gathering herself and her thoughts she looked up to find why she... Raman Kumar. He was holding her right hand and preventing her from falling. She looked at him and mumbled a Thanks. 'My hand.' 'Huh!' 'My hand. You are heav... I mean...' Before he could complete, she left his hand in anger without keeping her position in mind and lost her balance again. She immediately lifted her hand to hold on to something and he grabbed it as soon as she held it out. He unconsciously pulled herself up so close that she her head almost hit his chest. To support herself further, Ishita snaked her arms around his waist. His cologne created a havoc in her mind. She could feel her heartbeat get erratic. Her action sent a shiver down his spine and he looked down at her. Her eyes were closed and she was terrified after the fall she almost had. She held his shirt around his waist tightly. Her nails digging into his skin. Unaware of all this he kept on looking at her beautiful face. She was not like anyother girl he had met. They were not even close to her in any sense he thought. Everything about her was... Oh God! Why do I feel that somebody is pinching my back? He thought. 'Ouch' He shreiked unable to bear the pain anymore. 'Oh! Sorry. Oh Thanks also. For... For saving me' She said and loosened her grip on him. This time carefully to not swing in air again. She moved aside and fumbled to say a proper sorry. 'Why does it have to be you always? Anyways I have to go. And Yeah... Welcome. Walk carefully next time.' He said looking everywhere except her. He walked down the stairs leaving a confused Ishita behind. 'What was I doing right now?' She said to herself and walked down to her car. She reached her clinic and completed checking the patients with appointment. She was about to leave the clinic when her friend and fellow doctor Rashmi called out to her. 'I have thrown a party at my place. House warming party. I told you about it. So you have to come. Just wanted to remind you.' She said. Ishita smiled and assured her that she would be there.Ishita wore a red coloured sari for the party. She kept the jewellery light and wore a simple chain with a locket, small earings and few bangles. She left her hair open. She looked simple yet beautiful in the dress. 'Are waah Akka! You look beautiful in this saree. See I told you Amma that she would look the best in this dress.' Mihika said and hugged her sister. 'Mihika dhyan se.' Her Amma said and kissed her forehead. 'You look beautiful. Go now otherwise you'll be late.'Ishita hated this when her car would breakdown whenever she was getting late. 'Oh God! Ab kya karun? Yahan toh auto bhi milna mushkil hai. Aur gadi ko kahan chhod kar jaaoongi?' She said. She knew getting an auto at this time in Faridabad would be very difficult. Before she could decide anything a car stopped and she saw Raman sitting in the driver'S seat. 'Lift?' He asked. 
I have written an os for the first time. do write your comments and I would love to continue if you guys will like it😊
Edited by yashasvi_88 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS!!
Great job dude!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg FANTASTIC os dear...pretty plz continue n pm me too...😊
f.s.m thumbnail
This is beautifully written ... Enjoyed reading 
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice...waiting for ur next part...
jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it update soon mp plz
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great written. Just superb
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Plz continue it soon and pl pm me whenever u will update :)
Nichuss thumbnail
Nice one...looked incomplt..plz complete it
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome
Continue soon.