Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Did I see my Dillu and Bellu here?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hi Chakku...You are here too...๐Ÿค— I'm totally loving this show since last week...Zain and Aliya have an awesome chemistry and even being newcomers both leads act very well..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Bellu and Dillu - I just fell in love with ZaYa after watching last night's episode๐Ÿ˜† This show is better than expected and the actors are amazing
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Bellu and Dillu - I just fell in love with ZaYa after watching last night's episode๐Ÿ˜† This show is better than expected and the actors are amazing

IKR..??? Guess what the BEST part for me is..? The dialogues are in HINDI...๐Ÿ˜† In the era where every other show on TV show has local and village slangs, it's a relief for me...๐Ÿ˜† I'm really not interested in "Taaro-Maaro"s..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Completely agree with u dear.
Zaya roccksss...
Indeed a breath of fresh chemistry.
love them so much.
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i watched it all together in one go ๐Ÿ˜ณ..like a movie๐Ÿ˜† ...n i cant wait for Monday ๐Ÿ˜† ...

absolutely agree chakku ...better than Expected !!!!

Maan is the Director ...so the Magic is awesomely Visible ! n the romance is new ..like the boat scene ..the jackets ones ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was watching few promo pics & realised how I just didnt like the leads at all when they frst started airing the promos!
I was not at all interested in the show as I had thought its again gng to be that usual & clinched "AYM-innocent girl" kind of lovestory after marriage!
But then I saw the extended promo of the show in BB finale with the beautiful title track in the BG & the boat-scene & was like...no I have to see this!
And Im so so glad I did!
Edited by -...mohini...- - 10 years ago