Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Agree. I never realized that the boring first first week would lead to such an amazing second week for Beintehaan. The lead pair's chemistry is just AMAZING!

I'm so hooked!

ETA - Who's Maan Sir...??😳
Edited by -Dil- - 10 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Dil-

Agree. I never realized that the boring first first week would lead to such an amazing second week for Beintehaan. The lead pair's chemistry is just AMAZING!

I'm so hooked!

ETA - Who's Maan Sir...??😳

Agree this whole week was amazing!
Each episode had one or the other epic scene!
I wont say frst week was boring!
Its just that last week they were just settling with the introduction parts!

P.S. Maan Sir is the director of the show & has directed shows like Geet, NBT, MJHT, etc!
His shows have lots of romantic & love-hate stuffs & knows how to take out the best frm his actors!
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Agree this whole week was amazing!
Each episode had one or the other epic scene!
I wont say frst week was boring!
Its just that last week they were just settling with the introduction parts!

P.S. Maan Sir is the director of the show & has directed shows like Geet, NBT, MJHT, etc!
His shows have lots of romantic & love-hate stuffs & knows how to take out the best frm his actors!

Oh, Thank you dear. Among his shows I loved NBT season 1. So if this show is going to be on those lines. I'm gonna be a very happy camper..πŸ˜ƒ

About introductory first week, I agree. But now the show has taken off, and HOW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Oh, Thank you dear. Among his shows I loved NBT season 1. So if this show is going to be on those lines. I'm gonna be a very happy camper..πŸ˜ƒ

About introductory first week, I agree. But now the show has taken off, and HOW!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hayye you also NBT 1 fan...*sigh* 😳
Maan Sir had literally created magic with Mohan-Megha last year!
And this made me nostalgic!
He was the only reason I had started watching this show coz the moment I came to know that he's gng to be the director I knew this is gng to be awesome!
Im so happy it did!
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Hayye you also NBT 1 fan...*sigh* 😳
Maan Sir had literally created magic with Mohan-Megha last year!
And this made me nostalgic!
He was the only reason I had started watching this show coz the moment I came to know that he's gng to be the director I knew this is gng to be awesome!
Im so happy it did!

Yeah. NBT 1 was awesome!! I wasn't really interested in this show(BI) earlier but this week just pulled me in and reeled me in...πŸ˜† Is there any repeat tomorrow or tonight...? I might just watch it again..😳
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree !!! i too was so bored with the AYM type stories n pinning the heroine to the wall stuffπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ...

Beintehaa is soo damn FRESH 😳!! the Leads Sure have the Spark !!

-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeautyForAshes

Agree !!! i too was so bored with the AYM type stories n pinning the heroine to the wall stuffπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ...

Beintehaa is soo damn FRESH 😳!! the Leads Sure have the Spark !!

Erm..Bella...About that, I think we are speaking too soon. This one ultimately is gonna lead to an unwilling marriage, so those scenes may not be far away...πŸ˜†

But Beintehaan leads sure have that elusive, so rare to come, chemistry!!πŸ˜ƒ
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Erm..Bella...About that, I think we are speaking too soon. This one ultimately is gonna lead to an unwilling marriage, so those scenes may not be far away...πŸ˜†

But Beintehaan leads sure have that elusive, so rare to come, chemistry!!πŸ˜ƒ

nooo dont scare me πŸ˜†...

i dont think that extreme will happen here ...we have already seen how this two are ..i mean their characters ...the guy doesn't have a DARK past or whatsoever πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...

am loving so far is their fights πŸ˜† ...they are showing the girl fight n not cry yet πŸ˜ƒ ,,,lets enjoy till it lasts ..i love such female characters ...

u know what ...i thot Aliya will cry after knowing that she mistook the identity for anotherπŸ˜† ...but she was cool⭐️ ..n started giving Zain back his own medicine unlike the cliched stories we have seen so far ...right ?? 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeautyForAshes

nooo dont scare me πŸ˜†...

i dont think that extreme will happen here ...we have already seen how this two are ..i mean their characters ...the guy doesn't have a DARK past or whatsoever πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ...

am loving so far is their fights πŸ˜† ...they are showing the girl fight n not cry yet πŸ˜ƒ ,,,lets enjoy till it lasts ..i love such female characters ...

u know what ...i thot Aliya will cry after knowing that she mistook the identity for anotherπŸ˜† ...but she was cool⭐️ ..n started giving Zain back his own medicine unlike the cliched stories we have seen so far ...right ?? 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Even I'm hoping that the lead pair will maintain their uniqueness and not go the cliched way. Could be possible too, based on how they are behaving this week. They are normal people without dark, torturous pasts and seem to have a good head on their shoulders...πŸ˜ƒ

But right now, i'm just loving it.😳

filtered_chaos thumbnail

Yeah. NBT 1 was awesome!! I wasn't really interested in this show(BI) earlier but this week just pulled me in and reeled me in...πŸ˜†Is there any repeat tomorrow or tonight...? I might just watch it again..😳

I dont think there will be anymore repeat telecast now!
They were repeating all the episode of this week in the afternoon today though!
You missed it!
But anyways you can watch it online!