I never had a BoyFriend---Preetika Rao

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Preetika Rao better known as Aaliya of Colors' Beintehaa (Fortune Productions) is undoubtedly a stunner like her elder sister Amrita Rao. Thus, when this girl, who has acted with Mr. Bachchan in a Cadbury advertisement, says that she is single it's a bit difficult to accept.

And when this South star - having worked in Telugu, Tamil and a Kannada film- tells you that she has never dated anybody in her life you just don't know how to react!

Well, we are not making up any of this as these were the exact words of this beautiful lady who is about to get married on-screen. "Now that I have taken up the show I am going to be tied up 24x7. But, I've always been lost in my own world and I've never had a boyfriend in my life though I've had guys as my friends all the time."

So, basically this pretty looking damsel has never had time to experience the magical feeling of love'. Na! We aren't buying this.

But then even sis Amrita has been in a quieter zone when it comes to Bollywood link-ups.

Well, Preetika disagrees to that, "I think Amrita got linked with all her boyfriends especially, Shahid (Kapoor) for a strange reason."

You are quite a girl, Preetika!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Lolz so cute no worry Pree...Soon u ll have ur BF..that too from ur show. itself...Onscreen kaa pyaar Offscreen ho hi jaayega...😎...
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
She is too beautiful not hVe a boyfriend!! Well I hope harshad is single too so they they can hook up! I mean they are really really really really really adorable together! They will be a beautiful couple! <3
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun_Luv_Arhi

She is too beautiful not hVe a boyfriend!! Well I hope harshad is single too so they they can hook up! I mean they are really really really really really adorable together! They will be a beautiful couple! <3

Seriously..they have awesome onscreen chemistry so it will be very hard for both of them to ignore their feelings πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u'r so cute preetika.hope now harshad is single also.both of u look really cute together.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 10 years ago
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that'll be so cute if they both fell in love irl.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Niha-

that'll be so cute if they both fell in love irl.

Yaaa..it will be great..Lolz we all here are hellbent on making their jodi offscreen tooπŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey no...I dont believe she never had a boyfriend!!
I mean she's so pretty & seems such a genuine & smart girl too!
Kaise koi BF nahi bana abtak?? πŸ˜†
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I hope she finds a life partner in Harshad.They are perfect For each other.
I really hope Harshad is single so that he can mingle with Preetika and we may have HarshIka in real life...
Thanks for sharing...
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Hey no...I dont believe she never had a boyfriend!!
I mean she's so pretty & seems such a genuine & smart girl too!
Kaise koi BF nahi bana abtak?? πŸ˜†

Main to ready hun uska BF banne ke liye πŸ˜†