bolo pencil tumhari shadi cancel [Aliya's shadi cancel!]

natasha995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yay!! well after knowing that police officer is zeeshan's uncel and he has seen aliya and zain having an almost kiss which was apparently was not going he was trying to take out the aliya's duppata from car's tire! and now he will see them aliya and zain dancing together! and they also show in precap that aliya's duappata is stuck with zain's shairwani or brioche whatever is that! soo i guess ab larkon walon ki taraf sey nayi hai. hum yeh rishta kabool nayi kartey!! haha i am over the mooon and i loved the jacket scene!! it was dreamy! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ROFL your title is too good πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Dupatta and Jacket scene was very lovely.
Good Post.It good aliya wont have to marry zeeshan and live with his family who are after dowry.
Your Title reminded me of bachpan when we used ask someone to say and then we add something to it.Bachpan k din *sigh*.
natasha995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

ROFL your title is too good πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

i know rightπŸ˜† well that was the aim to make ppl laugh and ease a lil bit as like in every forum ppl are being as serious as its the matter of life or death that we have to solve this mystery that why is aliya wearing that dress, muslim girls don't wear that dress! seriously!!😳 ppl this show is for entertainment!! i repeat entertainment. dunya sirf teen cheezo sey chalti hai entertainment, entertainment, entertainment. aur Beintehaan entertainment hai!!
Edited by natasha995 - 10 years ago
natasha995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Shweta---

Dupatta and Jacket scene was very lovely.
Good Post.It good aliya wont have to marry zeeshan and live with his family who are after dowry.
Your Title reminded me of bachpan when we used ask someone to say and then we add something to it.Bachpan k din *sigh*.

thankyou shweta! i know jacket scene was good!
yeah i hate zeeshan in every epi i am not liking this guy! weirdo! and i am so much against dowry!
hahah bachpan its ok to live crazily. abhi hum thori budhey huyein hain πŸ˜ƒ hann magar bachpan mein yehi kheti thi sabko!
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haha loved your title...bachpan ki yaad dila di!! πŸ€—
Seriously Im so happy ki shaadi cancel hogi...yippeee!! πŸ₯³
That jerk Zeeshan & his super greedy parents dosent deserve someone like Aaliya!
Zeeshan ki shaadi Gauhar se karwa do like Akki said! 🀣
But I really eager to see in which scenarios do Zain-Aaliya get married!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: natasha995

i know rightπŸ˜† well that was the aim to make ppl laugh and ease a lil bit as like in every forum ppl are being as serious as its the matter of life or death that we have to solve this mystery that why is aliya wearing that dress, muslim girls don't wear that dress! seriously!!😳 ppl this is who for entertainment!! i repeat entertainment. dunya sirf teen cheezo sey chalti hai entertainment, entertainment, entertainment. aur Beintehaan entertainment hai!!

Ahaa Thanx a lot for refreshing our mood and atmosphere of the forumπŸ˜³πŸ‘
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maybe to save aaliya's reputation they make zain get married to her instead of zeeshan
natasha995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Haha loved your title...bachpan ki yaad dila di!! πŸ€—
Seriously Im so happy ki shaadi cancel hogi...yippeee!! πŸ₯³
That jerk Zeeshan & his super greedy parents dosent deserve someone like Aaliya!
Zeeshan ki shaadi Gauhar se karwa do like Akki said! 🀣
But I really eager to see in which scenarios do Zain-Aaliya get married!

🀣 gauhar aur zeeshan ki!! lmao! haan but atleast chalo zeeshan k khana tu sayi tarekey key sath khano ata hai! uff kitni jhaliyun ki tharan khati hai! πŸ˜†
natasha995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Niha-

maybe to save aaliya's reputation they make zain get married to her instead of zeeshan

yeah i think thats what we are gonna see next! i thinkπŸ˜•