Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I just loved the episode! It was the bestest episode of YHM, loved every bit of it!
Really nice post n loved the pictures! :)
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks nisha 🤗
I just ❤️ every bit/scene of the episode especially " zor lagga ke haiya"
🤣
and then the men laughing after watching Raman all calm in the car and Ishu pushing the car. aaj ke modern biwi aur patti
ROFL
Sugaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post and lovely pics...
AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Indeed it was the best episode this is Wht the show looked like from the promo it was just totally fabulous
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh... Nichu how I missed this thread.Anyways I am happy that I got 2 see now 😃.Amazing thread 👏 that u have captured all the aww moments of the episode.It was indeed a mindblowing episode and the shopping experience of Ishitha-Ruhi-Raman was fabulous and hilarious too.So now Ishitha had 2 become Mrs.Bhalla in front of Tandons and the way he pleaded with her 2 become 1 was outstanding 😆.It was indeed a welcome change from Mr.Raman Bhalla 😆.
I couldn't help quoting this pic.They look like a perfect couple with ishitha in smiles and Raman in smirks 😆.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

Ohhh... Nichu how I missed this thread.Anyways I am happy that I got 2 see now 😃.Amazing thread 👏 that u have captured all the aww moments of the episode.It was indeed a mindblowing episode and the shopping experience of Ishitha-Ruhi-Raman was fabulous and hilarious too.So now Ishitha had 2 become Mrs.Bhalla in front of Tandons and the way he pleaded with her 2 become 1 was outstanding 😆.It was indeed a welcome change from Mr.Raman Bhalla 😆.

I couldn't help quoting this pic.They look like a perfect couple with ishitha in smiles and Raman in smirks 😆.

😳

Word Count: 1

VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just loved the episode!
Awesome post.
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
whole episode was awesome... n i loved when raman dono wht is size of ruhi's dress n the way he winked hahaha 😆 😆 😆 n he got the boys shoe for ruhi 🤣 🤣 lolllzzz... n ruhi luked cuteee when she told raman to push the car... n totally paisa vasul episode ...
n nish awesome pics collection ya
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

whole episode was awesome... n i loved when raman dono wht is size of ruhi's dress n the way he winked hahaha 😆 😆 😆 n he got the boys shoe for ruhi 🤣 🤣 lolllzzz... n ruhi luked cuteee when she told raman to push the car... n totally paisa vasul episode ...

n nish awesome pics collection ya

@bold--color

more than paisa vasul uyaaar...i watched strday also same epsd
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The episode indeed was spectacular! <3 Enjoyed watching it. :D