Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AshRun

<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3"></font><font size="4">Some people don't join a public "discussion" forum with the sole purpose of droooling over the couple and creating positivity in the forum by saying only good things.</font></font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Instead of pointing fingers at me , and saying that "it's better if discussion on my Topic stops", why don't you guys become a little more accepting of the fact that others will think differently than you ? </font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4"></font><font color="#0000ff" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">I thought we were all mature adults here who didn't act like they OWN the forum, but I was obviously wrong.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="4">Criticisms were made on the other show too, I don't know where you were when that happened, but I have read many posts of that sort on QH forum too, so I dunno what you are talking about. Having popular leads didn't help that show,</font>

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="4">Do NOT accuse fans like me of being unfair towards Harshad and Preetika. Nobody said anything about them, only about the script and direction.</font></font>

on one is acting like they own the forum and no one is bossing around. You need to clam down a bit.