WU - 1/10/2014: Are they getting closer to each other?

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
B. e. I. n. t. e. h. a. a. n.

Written Update

January 10th, 2014

The episode begins with ZaYa driving to go shopping. Zeeshan calls Aliya and tells her to come at Market and they'll continue shopping from there, but instead Zain takes Aliya to some other shop. There Aliya tries to pick her clothes and Zain gives his opinion on the clothes as well. But whichever dress Zain dislikes Aliya buys them on purpose. Then, slowly he tears a piece of duppata (scarf) of one dress that he didn't liked and Aliya did. At the counter, he tells Aliya that she can't pick that dress because it's tore. She tells the owner to pack both dresses and tells Zain to pay for both because she knows that he was one to tear the dress.

Outside the shop, he gets little mad at him and tells him to shut up and just take her to the market. Zeeshan again calls her to ask her where she is since he has been waiting for her from a long time now. She answers that she'll be there in few minutes. Later, Zain notices that part of Aliya's dupatta is lying on Zain's jeep's tire. So he reaches very very close to Aliya and slowly removes his dupatta. But the police sees this and thinks that Zain is kissing Aliya which puts them into trouble and they are being sent to the police station. Zain's mom calls him and he tells to her mom on the phone that he'll call her later but due to his mistake he forgets to end the call and his mom hears all.

Zain tells to the police that Aliya is her fiance. Suriya tells Nafisa to call Rizwan and ask him about Zain, who he is meeting with, when and how much. Shazia notices how tensed Suriya is and wonders why. Zain and Aliya had been released from the jail and argues with each other that If he hadn't been there then they wouldn't had to go to the police station at first place. He tells that it was because of her dupatta that got stuck on the tire. Then Aliya asks what he had told to the officer that he changed his mind and released us. Zain tells that he just requested in his cool attitude and he led us free after then.

Nafisa tells Suriya that Rizwan told them they never shifted to the hotel and has been staying at Aliya's house this whole time. Suriya tells Nafisa to make tickets for Bhopal.

Aliya's mom is trying to make Zain wear Bhopali traditional clothes but he refuses to do so. Then Aliya comes up with a Mumbai - vs - Bhopal theme for Sangeet and tells that if he lost he'll have to wear the traditional clothes for 24 hours. Then they both decide to leave for airport to get Zain's dad.

At Zeeshan's house, his mom's brother arrives to give Zeeshan the blessings for their marriage. His mom's brother is shown to be none other than one of the police who had caught Zain and Aliya together. When he asks for a photo of the girl Zeeshan is going to marry, his mom couldn't find one at the moment. So, instead she tells him to come at the Sangeet that night.

At the airport, Zain sees Aliya's shivering so to give him the jacket, he tells that "it's too hot today will have to remove my jacket" and leaves from there, and gives the chance for Aliya to wear it. While she's trying to close the zip, she couldn't, so Zain comes and does it for him. (OMG guys this scene gave me butterflies. It was so cuteee.)But Sariya sees this and gets furious.

PRECAP: ZaYa ❀️ dancing!! Next week's gonna be fun.

Scene of the day: Jacket scene 😳

Pic credit:

.x-bumblebee-x.

https://i.imgur.com/yYCJWM0.jpg

Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the written update dear :)
agree that jacket scene had butterflies roaming in my stomach🀒
ZAYA are too cute
YaadonKiBaraat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful n detailed update,dear... :) :) I liked both the Jeep scene,where Zain leans on Aliya n the Jacket scene..What a ZaYalicious episode <3 <3
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much didn't watch today epi was waiting for WU

btw you added wrong date it says 3rd but supposed to be 10th na 😊
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Thanks so much didn't watch today epi was waiting for WU

btw you added wrong date it says 3rd but supposed to be 10th na 😊

Welcome 😊 And danks πŸ˜† Yea actually I copied the heading and all from my last week's WU so forgot to changed that πŸ˜† Changed it! 😊
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the update...
ZaYa is adorable <3
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx a lot dear
Last ZaYa Pic ❀️☺️
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU...
I had missed the epi...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i really liked Zaya scenes in ydays epi
it was kinda predictable tht the police inspector would turn out 2 b zeeshan's relative and tht was indeed the case... i guess he'll reveal what zain said in the police station causing a friction between the families and i think tht will cause the marriage to be called off and as a result aalia will hate zain even more. and maybe usman will force zain 2 marry aalia becos it was due to zain's mistake tht aalia's rishta was called off!