Are they smitten or what??

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay so Zain is being himself.. he's like all touchy feely with the girls we have been told that and he's doing the same with Aaliya.. but what is wrong with Aaliya? she's supposed to be annoyed right? but no whenever Zain goes close to her she looks like a love struck puppy who is lost in Zain's world.. it doesn't go with her character or does it? I don't know.. she's definitely smitten by Zain and I think Zain is too.. but Zain's too cool to realize it because he has done this before with zillion girls.. which makes me think that Aaliya maybe the first one to realize her love for Zain..

Ohh Btww I just love how Zain calls Aaliya's name.. he's like Aaleyaa..😳 This guy is way too cute...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe since Aliya hasn't had many encounters like this before, she doesn't know how to react to all that and is just going through quietly of what's happening 😳 But have to admit it, that zip scene was really very cute. <3
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think it will be Aaliya who will realise her love for Zain. Zain on the other hand may find it difficult.