Unbelievable Zain

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!
zain is unbelievable... he's never been to Bhopal before (well not since he was a kid) and hasn't even been there for a week yet knows all about the shops in the bazaars in Bhopal... wow!! he's truly unbelievable...
one thing I liked was how as a true gentlemen he walked out the shop with the bags for aalia, not that she really gave him a choice with her walking off before him...and aww he paid for the items too. 😳😳
zain is so adorable.. I feel he just loves irritating aalia and does like being around her jus 2 annoy her... they share a sweet love/hate relationship...😳😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was adorable when he came running out of the shop behind her 😊
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zain is unbelievable indeed..Otherwise,who carries a knife in his pocket?? πŸ˜†
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree he is unbelievable and unexpected. His pranks and crazy ideas have no limit. But I love how he's caring and sweet at the same time. Like how he lied in today's episode that it was hot and took off his jacket so Aliya can wear it and after he saw her struggling with the zipper, he came back to help her
how adorable is that😳
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Yea, even I noticed the carrying bag thing, was such a gentlemen 😳 But after today's Zip scene, I'm like totally loving him to the core. ☺️ Haye the way he was looking at her and closing the zip was just amazing. ❀️
YaadonKiBaraat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MalikaRose

agree heis unbelievable and unexpected. His pranks and crazy ideas have no limit. But I love how he's caring and sweet at the same time. Like how he lied in today's episode that it was hot and took off his jacket so Aliya can wear it and after he saw her struggling with the zipper, he came back to help her

how adorable is that😳

Yeap..That makes him more desirable..😳He is a prankster,but he's not immature..Zain is a total Gentleman!! 😳
saqi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Hey guys!

zain is unbelievable... he's never been to Bhopal before (well not since he was a kid) and hasn't even been there for a week yet knows all about the shops in the bazaars in Bhopal... wow!! he's truly unbelievable...

Na kar yar. Google Maps zindabad!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰