The different phases of ZaYa

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Der aaye lekin durust aaye! I managed to convince my mom to stay up and watched it. πŸ˜† I have to say, it was totally worth it. 😳

It was ZaYa, ZaYa all the way along with some necessary plot additions in the form of Suraiyya and the police officer. I feel like killing Shazia every time I see her though. 🀒 She is so irritating.

Coming to ZaYa, the episode was the perfect mix of pranks, fights, romance, attraction, nok-jhok and sharmana before marriage. πŸ˜†

Pranks- The wedding dress scene was too cute. πŸ˜† Aliya going against his decision par agreeing with him in her dil. <3 I thought Zain will change the sarees par usne kaat hi daali but as usual, Aliya won. πŸ˜† Poor guy had to pay the clothes ka money.

Fights- The fight after coming out of the police station was too good. Loved how she stormed off. πŸ˜† But not before sating her curiosity and our munda cannot give a seedha jawaab. πŸ˜†

Romance- The jeep scene 😳 My mom was right next to me and I was smiling like an idiot when he was bending over her and I was like, 'just kiss her already man'. Itna intense look tha in his eyes, all the naughty wale looks gone, plain love nazar aa raha tha. ☺️

Attraction- Has to be when he noticed the dupatta stuck and still didn't do anything about it. Naughty, naughty Zain. Kya kya karna padta hai bechare ko. πŸ˜‰ And even when he checked the second time, he was leaning over her. 😳

Nok-jhok- The sangeet challenge. Seems like Bhopal won since in the precap, he is wearing Bhopal Libaaz. 😳 That scene was cute with phoops too supporting Zain. πŸ˜† I loved the moment when they were close to each other at one point. (Seems like that's all I notice these days. πŸ˜†)

Sharmana before marriage- Zip, zip, zip ☺️
Aliya was like a dulhan when he was zipping the jacket up. Itni sharma rahi thi. ☺️ Kaun nahi sharmayega, after all, Zain is doing it. 😳
I don't have words to describe this scene because I lost all my senses during it.
Maybe I'll add it later. πŸ˜†

Except for that, that's the complete post. πŸ˜†
I know, it's short but I'm sleepy so kya karun? πŸ˜†
Leave your thoughts guys! :)

Love,
Ananya :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You know what ..I m too feeling sleepy yet i m awake just for ur analysis..Aadat pad gai hsi ab..:)..Seriously...I m not joking...

As usual great review ...Best Epsd of the week i guess..
ZaYa Killing us day by day...That Zip scene was hot as hell..
Eagerly waiting for Monday's Epsd...
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post ananya
Totally agree with "the episode was the perfect mix of pranks, fights, romance, attraction, nok-jhok and sharmana before marriage."
Totally loved d pm
Awesome analysis

Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved the caring side of Zain..He noticed that Aliya was feeling cold,but given Aliya's nature,he knew that she wont accept his jacket if he offered her directly..So,Bande ne ungli tedi kar di n it worked..She grabbed the jacket as soon as he left..I must say,these 2 know each other so very well..First step of love - UNDERSTANDING..😳
-Ratzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Zain is just super adorable love the whole zayalicious epi cant wait for monday
luvnishal97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the epsode was just awesome😳love ZaYa❀️superb analysing😳
Edited by luvnishal97 - 10 years ago
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post...
Your post has everything to be noticed about yesterday's episode.
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post dear...
Agree with every single bit of ur post
Loved it
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post
i am eagerly waiting for monday's episode 😊
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

You know what ..I m too feeling sleepy yet i m awake just for ur analysis..Aadat pad gai hsi ab..:)..Seriously...I m not joking...

As usual great review ...Best Epsd of the week i guess..
ZaYa Killing us day by day...That Zip scene was hot as hell..
Eagerly waiting for Monday's Epsd...

Wow, buri aadat lag rahi hai. πŸ˜†
Ek advice hai, Monday aur Wednesday ko wait mat karna because I watch the telecast only the next day because of my class. πŸ˜†
Thank you!πŸ€—