Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Today's episode was my favourite episode of YHM so far...loved every bit of it.THe cute trio(Raman-Ruhi-Ishu) did shopping together..cute nok jhok of d lead couple was worth watchin.today we got full dose of Ishra n Ruhi..Loved d way R n I pushed d car indivually but it didnt get started bt when they did push together it worked haha.unity is strength 😉 And omg at d end Ramz clients thot Ishu is his wife n R is fine with it n even requested her to keep mum n let them think what they think wow.n precap nice too.Ishu pulling R's legs by saying to d clients that He is very caring,take good care of ruhi.knws everything abt her likes n dislikes n raman was giving helpless look lol.well act by KP..! Allover 10/10 episode.loved it.and in d precap ishu said something like-'meri ruhi ke papa'..aw though she was teasing bt it sounded cute.
Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi snigs...
chalo good to see ur also...

loved every part of todays epii..

frm the begg to end...

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeliciousAS

hi snigs...

chalo good to see ur also...

loved every part of todays epii..

frm the begg to end...

hi meera.good to see u here.n ya loved every bit of today's epi :-)
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waw.,,,have to watch d episode...goin to watch it online...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
totally agree with u...so far Tonites HAS to be THE BEST YHM epi so far..... Full of IshRa+Ruhi scenes ka dose..!! IshRa is not yet married,bt lookin at them together with Ruhi who wudn think tht they r not married...i must say APT USE of chars of Mr & Mrs Tandon for this situation...👏👏👏... loved evry bit of IshRa nok-jhok... Ruhi teasin Raman...after ages i evn saw Raman smilin too.. Though he did actin for business,bt kahin na kahin it ws kinda visible he ws njoyin too bein with Ishu & Ruhi much to his ignorance..!!

Btw precap mein one-"mere ruhi ke strong papa"-though wht she said ws a mazaak..bt in a way it REFLECT their current n near future status..till love gets blossomed,indeed Raman will be JUST Ruhi's father for Ishita..!!
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
episode was just awesome...and I agree with you this is the best episode on YHM till now...
947708 thumbnail
it was best scene after rain scene
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

totally agree with u...so far Tonites HAS to be THE BEST YHM epi so far..... Full of IshRa+Ruhi scenes ka dose..!! IshRa is not yet married,bt lookin at them together with Ruhi who wudn think tht they r not married...i must say APT USE of chars of Mr & Mrs Tandon for this situation...👏👏👏... loved evry bit of IshRa nok-jhok... Ruhi teasin Raman...after ages i evn saw Raman smilin too.. Though he did actin for business,bt kahin na kahin it ws kinda visible he ws njoyin too bein with Ishu & Ruhi much to his ignorance..!!

Btw precap mein one-"mere ruhi ke strong papa"-though wht she said ws a mazaak..bt in a way it REFLECT their current n near future status..till love gets blossomed,indeed Raman will be JUST Ruhi's father for Ishita..!!

well said :-) agree with u.Raman was really enjoying.though he was pretending he is not liking shopping stuff..!
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thankfully an awesome epi (hoping tomorrow's epi to be also awesome 😆😆) after all those depressing episodes.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FunLuvingGirl.

Thankfully an awesome epi (hoping tomorrow's epi to be also awesome 😆😆) after all those depressing episodes.

yah but shagun is awake nw.she wil do some nautanki in monday epi surely.