Todays episode take 10th Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------

Today was more zain vs aliya at every turn...

1.zain purposefully not taking her to the market to meet zeeshan ๐Ÿ˜† ..

2.zain irritating aliya by liking every dress she picks and hence her picking a dress she doesn't like just to annoy him..that scene to me was weird..I m paying my dads hard earned money I'm not going to take a defective piece to spite some one ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿคข

That being said the nice scenes there were a rascal zain cutting the dress ๐Ÿ˜† ...aliya correctly guessing how the dress became defective and asking him to shut up ๐Ÿ˜† ..zains smug confidence on how she can't buy the dress and how aliya crumbles that confidence ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ..

These two are truly adorable

3.zain trying to get the duppata off ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ...romance romance..this director knows how to work his magic into every episode with the romance and comedy...the fear on their faces as the cops get them ...nicely done...
Rascal zain yet again getting them of with his coolness...nicely done ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ zaya still bickering ๐Ÿ˜† ..

Poor suriya shocked with this new fiance fiasco...lady witch on the way on the broom...

4.aliya daring zain for the sangeet ..phupi is soo sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š ...

5.well well bh is in for drama...obviously the inspector has to be the grooms mamu ๐Ÿ˜‰ predictable...both zeeshan and mommy are not so comfortable...ironic all of them think of aliya ๐Ÿคข

Precap -- well well well ..poor aliya is stuck between the rock and the hard place...oneside zeeshans mamu and otherside zains witchy mom ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ...so will the drama go on till wedding???..will zain and aliya be married next week..any speculations here???.

Bh has so much to prove next week with the opening of the pandora box and bring out each emotion , each plot to perfection...now this will be a treat to watch to see how the actors pull through...

THOUGHTS!!!
Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice to catch u here as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nice views, I loved the episode it was setting it for the future drama...that shop scene was funny Aliya and Zain love to fight with each other and Aliya is smart she understands everything ๐Ÿ˜†.
This show is so high in romance ๐Ÿ˜ณ, and Zeeshan is so creepy along with his family can't wait for their pack-up. Poor Suraya she was shocked I am waiting for the drama next week
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
As always Awesome Analysis...

Shop ZaYa Scene was hilarious...
ZaYa Romance has now become USP of this show...
So twist nd turns already started..Cool..Drama building up very well...

I feel Zeeshan's Family will play along till Nikaah nd then backoff...So i feel ZaYa marraige will mostly hapoen in January Last week..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
akky... my prediction came true! the police inspector was indeed zeeshan's relative! my god...I need to stop predicting u know cos it keeps coming true!
lol...loved the epi, zain's surely attracted 2 her...and one thing I noticed in this epi was tht they may hate one another but have the same likes/dislikes...
Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh god, Aaliya is so smart. Found out so easily that zain did it. Liking their cute fights.
If one go by initial promos, both disagree for wedding. Drama may go till wedding and zeeshan's family might ask for more dowry after knowing fact.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

akky... my prediction came true! the police inspector was indeed zeeshan's relative! my god...I need to stop predicting u know cos it keeps coming true!

lol...loved the epi, zain's surely attracted2 her...and one thing I noticed in this epi was tht they may hate one another but have the same likes/dislikes...

Yaa it did come true..Oh pls dont stop predicting..I want ZaYa rain dance..lolz Please imagine that..Todays epsd was balanced one with ZaYa romance with drama building up in Background
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice analysis..today's episode was too good full of zaya cant stop loving them..the dhuppatta romance was so mesmerising zain chance pe dance karthey hai!
shopping scene was hilarious loved their fights and the coat scene they have lost in their eyes it was awesome i am sure surriya begum will get heatattack๐Ÿ˜ฒcant wait till monday
..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The dupatta scene very romantic.
Precap was very good, i am waiting for ZaYa dance.
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Hey nice to catch u here as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nice views, I loved the episode it was setting it for the future drama...that shop scene was funny Aliya and Zain love to fight with each other and Aliya is smart she understands everything๐Ÿ˜†.
This show is so high in romance๐Ÿ˜ณ, and Zeeshan is so creepy along with his family can't wait for their pack-up. Poor Suraya she was shocked I am waiting for the drama next week

Thank you my fren..same here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..always great to see old buddies and enjoy the show ๐Ÿ˜Š
Chris_rulz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

As always Awesome Analysis...

Shop ZaYa Scene was hilarious...
ZaYa Romance has now become USP of this show...
So twist nd turns already started..Cool..Drama building up very well...

I feel Zeeshan's Family will play along till Nikaah nd then backoff...So i feel ZaYa marraige will mostly hapoen in January Last week..

Thanks my fren...
Zeeshan is like one gray character...