JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously can;t describe the feelings I was having today. So so ZaYa episode! I was so glad they got stalled and there was no Zeeshan much in today's episode. Zeeshan really creeps me out.. Haha Zeeshan's mama. Epic..!! Zain was so adorable. Harshad is doing fab with the many layers of Zain. The LAST scene was the best. The way they both look at each other, the way he zips her jacket. Aliya and Zain do have an unspoken attraciton between them.
It's superb and Preetika and Harshad have the most unique chemistry on TV. It leaves you wanting for more 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am completely speechless after today's episode..zaya!!zaya!! zaya!!y u people r killing me cant wait till monday😔
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice view, I agree today' s episode was too gud, ZaYa r driving me crazy with their looks and their chemistry 😳
Loved the last scene it looked like Zain's mom was on the verge of a heart attack looking at the jacket scene😆
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well Said...Cant wait till Monday...ZaYa may hate each other like crazy but they have that soft corner for each other...

.Also we have Back to Back Epsds tomorrow @12pm ..only on Colors...I think they shud hire me as their PR lolz

Flawless_Queen thumbnail
Exactly..i loved today's episode...❤️ It was full of zaYa ..
Oh god zain is superb hot
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
God...the beginning scenes were super adorable, & the last scene, the jacket was like he was slowly seducing her without any touching. His eyes were enough ☺️ He leaves her actually flustered when he doesn't TRY to do so as a prank
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Well Said...Cant wait till Monday...ZaYa may hate each other like crazy but they have that soft corner for each other...

.Also we have Back to Back Epsds tomorrow @12pm ..only on Colors...I think they shud hire me as their PR lolz

Thanks for the info,hun ! 😛
Anweshaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zain said half-truth and half-lie..He said ''LADKIYA UJHPE CHANCE MARTI HAIN,MAIN UNPE CHANCE NEHI MAARTA''.. Jhoothe 😉..He's defo maroying chance on Aliya..😳And true,Ladkiya would love to chance maroying on him..What say,Ladies here on IF?? 😉
-Ratzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
same feeling zaya is super hot they driving me crazy... Last scene was just dhak dhak