Shagun will get expose and hate grows between Raman & Ishita

Prince_fifa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
According to these website http://goo.gl/Nk1es1 Ishita will learn that Shagun will not be a good mother for Ruhi, but hate will grow between Raman and Ishita 😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Can someone post written update about it.. I cannot open it..
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever they write.. The hate won't go up .. rather it will come down..
they both need each other now.. I think they will form a pact
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavmuks

I also think something like this wld happen.
Edited by mrym_rauf - 10 years ago
Prince_fifa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Can someone post written update about it.. I cannot open it..

Here you go

The upcoming episode of Star Plus Yeh Hai Mohabbatein will show that Shagun will seek help of Ishita to bring her and Ruhi closer.

Ishita will get ready and come to Shagun's house.

Ishita will be shocked to see boarding school papers for ruhi at Shagun's house.

While Raman (Karan Patel) and his mother will also come to take Ruhi but they will misunderstand to see Ishita there.

Raman will think that Ishita is planning against him helping his ex-wife Shagun.

While Ashok will warn Shagun that he will marry her only after she sends Ruhi to a boarding school.

Shagun will agree with Ashok and then Ishita will realize that Shagun has different priorities and will not be a good mother.

oiiinano thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Damn shagun she s nt at all a gud mother
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes obviously hate will grow... CV's will create such circumstances. They won't make Ishita and Raman tolerant towards each other so soon in the serial.
553933 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavmuks

they have just given WU of this week episodes lol i agree ishra will make a agreement as now they need each other
Salman-Khan-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hate happens, then friendship and then love. This happens in most dramas and this will happen between Raman and Ishita.

If Ishita knew what Raman went through and how he managed to bring his daughter up, that Shagun cheated on him with his boss just for money/wealth then the hate might go way, she might stop hating him. If they they became friends first and start to get to know each other then they will know they both have a similar past.

The people they both loved cheated on them and moved on with their life, Raman and Ishita need each other and Ramans mum wants a mother figure for Ruhi and Ishita is the best choice and hope she realises this and get both married quickly, I think they might get an arranged marriage.

Ishita should try to bring Ruhi back in Ramans life for good andthen find out Raman has a son and reunite the son with his family.

Shagun is selfish and does not care about her mother, she is greedy and needs a slap on her face and I think Ishita should slap her in front of Ramans family.
Edited by Krutika-no1-fan - 10 years ago
PrinceASRsDhani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too soon for them to come together but I guess it will happen sooner or later...
They do need each other...