Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ratzz-

aliya zain barabar ki takkar hai loving it after long time may be after kutumb this concept is tried again a breath of fresh air old is gold

don't remember kutubm very well 😆 but yea its a ncie unique concept 😉

Originally posted by: -Hina-

I am really liking Aliya's character.

She is smart and bold, and not the-typical-bechari-types.

They both are the same, but still very different from eachother - that make their bonding even stronger. And the pant utregi line is really adding fun in the story, loving both of them.

IKR!! :D Same here haha I'm tired of that rone dhone bechari types, aj kal ki girls ko eysa hi hona chaiye 😉 Love how Aliya's character is scripted! :)

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

im looking forward to zaya scenes...I quite like the fact that aalia isn't the bechari types and just like she used to as a kid, still gives it back 2 zain and zain always in it 2 make her lose but bechara cutely falls flat on his face! abhi ye haal hai toh shaadi ke baad na jaane kya hoga... I feel even then aalia will have the upper hand...

the one thing I don't want 2 see is aalia becoming a bechari daughter in law who bares all taunts from her mother in law - that will ruin aalia for me...im hoping she stays the same despite marriage!

True. I think abhi girls ko badla lene wale zamana aa gya hai 😆 Rone dhone bechari's are past things 😆 Yea looking at Aliya's attitude now, I don't think she'll be one of those in the future, which I'm happy about. :)
Edited by -.SapnokiRani-. - 10 years ago