Barabar ki takkar di Aliya ne ;)

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG haha loved how Aliya put that jamalgota pill in Zain's juice. Zain's expressions to that effect was hilarious. 🀣 And now Zain will do something in revenge with her, but will end up at the police station. LOL. You gotta love these two πŸ˜† Both are awesome + smart. πŸ˜‰ But every time he does something, the story takes one step ahead where it be the story of ZaYa's love story or their hate. 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am really liking Aliya's character.
She is smart and bold, and not the-typical-bechari-types.

They both are the same, but still very different from eachother - that make their bonding even stronger. And the pant utregi line is really adding fun in the story, loving both of them.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Hina-

I am really liking Aliya's character.

She is smart and bold, and not the-typical-bechari-types.

They both are the same, but still very different from eachother - that make their bonding even stronger. And the pant utregi line is really adding fun in the story, loving both of them.

Me too, love Aaliya's characterization she's little hatke from the usual leading ladiesπŸ˜› I hope they keep her like that, always giving it back to anybody who messes with her and her family

I agree with you, their love hate realationship is going to make their bond stronger. They both will always keep each other on their toes, which will keep their relationship from getting boringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HalkatJawaniJay

Me too, love Aaliya's characterization she's little hatke from the usual leading ladiesπŸ˜› I hope they keep her like that, always giving it back to anybody who messes with her and her family

I agree with you, their love hate realationship is going to make their bond stronger. They both will always keep each other on their toes, which will keep their relationship from getting boringπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YEAH, DITTO! :D even I hope so, I am really looking forward to her scenes with Zee's mum and her reaction after their truth is revealed. She will give them back, you cant mess with her fam, as you said.
and I'm supeer excited for their love-hate relationship, even though the consept is old but the bonding of their and the boldness in their characters make the conspet unique.
Its not like rona dhona kinda thingy, its more like mess with me? fine, its ON. πŸ˜† loved how Aliya paidback today, instead of going to the kitchen and cry over whatever that happened.

YEAH, DITTO! :D even I hope so, I am really looking forward to her scenes with Zee's mum and her reaction after their truth is revealed. She will give them back, you cant mess with her fam, as you said.

and I'm supeer excited for their love-hate relationship, even though the consept is old but the bonding of their and the boldness in their characters make the conspet unique.
Its not like rona dhona kinda thingy, its more like mess with me? fine, its ON. πŸ˜† loved how Aliya paidback today, instead of going to the kitchen and cry over whatever that happened.

Concept is old but like you pointed out it's the characterization of the characters that are making us connect with them and have fun while watching them...yaar she was too good with giving poor Zain that jamalgotta hahaa unlike other leads who would be like "oh he saved my life" but not our Aaliya. I'm team Zaya, I'm looking forward to see what will Zayn do next. Abhi toh game shuru hoi hai, aage aage dekho hota hai kya ;)
-Hina- thumbnail

Concept is old but like you pointed out it's the characterization of the characters that are making us connect with them and have fun while watching them...yaar she was too good with giving poor Zain that jamalgotta hahaa unlike other leads who would be like "oh he saved my life" but not our Aaliya. I'm team Zaya, I'm looking forward to see what will Zayn do next. Abhi toh game shuru hoi hai, aage aage dekho hota hai kya ;)

haha, bechara zain. but beta once you mess you should be prepared for the consequence πŸ˜† right?
heey, i am loving this "beta" word of her. Sorry, this is just how i am. πŸ˜† hahaha, exactely. I am looking forward.

haha, bechara zain. but beta once you mess you should be prepared for the consequence πŸ˜† right?

heey, i am loving this "beta" word of her. Sorry, this is just how i am. πŸ˜† hahaha, exactely. I am looking forward.

OMG I love it too beta! OH beta can't wait for tonight's epi
I'm Kajol betaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I'm guessing you go by HinaπŸ˜›
-Ratzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aliya zain barabar ki takkar hai loving it after long time may be after kutumb this concept is tried again a breath of fresh air old is gold
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
im looking forward to zaya scenes...I quite like the fact that aalia isn't the bechari types and just like she used to as a kid, still gives it back 2 zain and zain always in it 2 make her lose but bechara cutely falls flat on his face! abhi ye haal hai toh shaadi ke baad na jaane kya hoga... I feel even then aalia will have the upper hand...
the one thing I don't want 2 see is aalia becoming a bechari daughter in law who bares all taunts from her mother in law - that will ruin aalia for me...im hoping she stays the same despite marriage!
-Hina- thumbnail

OMG I love it too beta! OH beta can't wait for tonight's epi
I'm Kajol betaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I'm guessing you go by HinaπŸ˜›

Oh beta, todays epi was amazing. So many Zain/Aliya scenes :D Nice to meet you Kajol beta, yes I'm Hina 😳