helloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Does zain like Aliya ..I mean is he in love with her..Aliya staring and all that make sense since she was confusing him with her fianc.but y was zain pretending in the beginning.. Cus he find out later that Aliya was confused with zeeshan before he wasn't.. Is he attractive toward her? Any clue?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
He is attracted to her but he isn't in love just yet.. I think it will take him time to realise his love for her because he believes love is just an illusion..

Hope that helped xD
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago
Salman-Khan-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
When Zain found out Aliya has misunderstood him for her fiance he did not tell her who he was as he wanted to get back at her when they were kids. Last time they saw each other was when they were kids, Zeeshan found Aliya online and knew how she looked like but Aliya did not know how Zeeshan looked like. I don't think they like each other yet, they can't stand each other but I guess the reason they stare at each other is because they play pranks on each other. They like pranking each other.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krutika-no1-fan

When Zain found out Aliya has misunderstood him for her fiance he did not tell her who he was as he wanted to get back at her when they were kids. Last time they saw each other was when they were kids, Zeeshan found Aliya online and knew how she looked like but Aliya did not know how Zeeshan looked like. I don't think they like each other yet, they can't stand each other but I guess the reason they stare at each other is because they play pranks on each other. They like pranking each other.

@bold... u mean zain found aalia's a/c on facebook.