Another lovely scene..!

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I liked the precap.in last scene of today Ishu informed Raman that she is taking Ruhi for shopping to make her mood nice :-) and wow I hope i heard it right-Ramz says ok but i will go too!wow sweet gesture na.He wanna go with ruhi 4 shopping?is he changing?And in the precap they showed Ramz n Ishu both in their respective cars.Raman use his car horn.Ishu stared at him.looks like by that action he was telling her to come to his car to go shopping together..but ishu is no less lol.she opened the front door of her car.just like inviting him u better come to my car..y shoul i?and the best thing was omg R left his car n came to her car n seated.he was hesitating though.wow so Raman is changing his behaviour towards Ruhi or what?whats ur views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved Raman-Ishita scene...cant wait for tomorrow...
947708 thumbnail
I love everything about this serial .
645435 thumbnail
I can't wait for tomorrow ... I am sure they had a cute fight before getting in their cars .
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i just can't wait for tomorrow...
its going to be the most beautiful epi till date...our awesome threesome together...and its sweet to see raman changing for his daughter...❀️
PrinceASRsDhani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously I loved that scene. It was so sweet
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice precap scene.raman missing ruhi n not leaving any stone to bring back ruhi.
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
That was just Awesome precap.
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think its Raman's way of spending time with Ruhi. He clearly misses her and does not know how to express his feeling. Hopefully alongside Ishita we might get to see some cute Ruhi-Raman scenes as well.
Regarding the precap, I have a feeling that they might have edited out some friendly banter between the two before Raman gets into Ishita's car. 😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akrj01

I think its Raman's way of spending time with Ruhi. He clearly misses her and does not know how to express his feeling. Hopefully alongside Ishita we might get to see some cute Ruhi-Raman scenes as well.

Regarding the precap, I have a feeling that they might have edited out some friendly banter between the two before Raman gets into Ishita's car. 😊

@red-agree..I think the same😊