Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
incredibly SMART !!😉
I love how she gives Zain the same treatment rather than giving him a slap or cursing him like in ALL other indian soaps.🤢.. This is why I LOVE HER. she's a completely today's girl, she knows how to deal with Zain in the right way haha... I love how she doesn't get all emotional over a simply joke. 👏

I think so far Aaliyah is my favourite female character on Colors TV. ❤️

Obviously Zain is amazing too 😳😳 The sexy voice has me drooling all the time! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she knows zain well even though they have grown up apart from one another...she knows he's still the zain who used 2 irritate her...and she knows how to deal with him since she was a kid and that's not changed...
im enjoying these zaya moments... treasure them while they last, zain's mom is coming, she'll ensure zaya don't meet as much
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Hehe! She's so amazing!😳
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yup Aliya is lovely and she sure knows how to get her way!
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

she knows zain well even though they have grown up apart from one another...she knows he's still the zain who used 2 irritate her...and she knows how to deal with him since she was a kid and that's not changed...

im enjoying these zaya moments... treasure them while they last, zain's mom is coming, she'll ensure zaya don't meet as much

Yeah that's so true. The fact that she knows how to handle Zain Abdullah makes the whole thing even more cute eventhough she's not met him 15 years..😳

Yeppp! I wonder how Zain will react when she tells him not to meet Aaliyah
angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG I totally agree!! Love the way she handles the situations and stays strong! No like others who start to cry,depression etc..she's really a great role model!

Harshad's voice kills me everytime I hear it
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes she is very smart like pakhi n I m enjoyed both leads which is really refreshing to see...

Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel97

OMG I totally agree!! Love the way she handles the situations and stays strong! No like others who start to cry,depression etc..she's really a great role model!

Harshad's voice kills me everytime I hear it

Haha oh lord! Thankfully she's not gonna put us in depression with her rona dona either! 😆

Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savi_S

Yes she is very smart like pakhi n I m enjoyed both leads
which is really refreshing to see...

Yeahh its ver refreshing.. Don't watch Pakhi's show but shes an interesting character