Todays episode take 9th Jan 2014

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode take is a place to discuss the plot , find show stealers and show ruiners, post speculations, post illogical logics , inconsistencies, condistencies and more.MOST IMPORTANTLY ITS ABOUT KEEPING THIS THREAD THE REAL DEAL..No school girl fantasies (This is figure of speech)

My only request would be that we discuss our thoughts and viewes in a very amicable and respectful way..
-----------------------------------

1.zain staring at aliya so intense..harshad is doing a superb job. .when I first say him I wasn't that pulled to the show..now in each and every episode he is absolutely charming and a rascal as zain 😊 ..I feel like drowning in zains eyes

Bh has got its edge with its fabulous romance..

3.The engagement setting was well done..i liked the colors...zain dropping the plate and fainting..now this the first faint I've seen in a male lead. When I saw the scene I just couldn't stop laughing 🤣 🤣 ..and I w as thinking really did he do that ...

Poor aliyas parents the nice natured souls were extra caring on him.. 😆 ..

However I didn't like the heartless diarrhea prank on someone's engagement. ..I prefered aliyas way theres a time and place for everything...

4.shaziya vs suriya...this lady knows howoto put some one is place...I already feel sad for aliya...

5.aliya so sweet and enticing zain to drink the drink...I think its zain who is more affected with aliya..and him running around to the restroom 🤣 🤣 ..resting in the restroom 😆

6.zeeshan double meaning questions with aliya, he looks so creepy..why cant he ask everything straight forward...I don't like this guy already after the dowry scene...

7.aliyas teasing gud morning 🤣 🤣 ...and the screen freezing on mischeivous zains face he seems to be in plotting mode 😆

I feel sad for aliyas parents..the dowry issue in india never ceases to amaze me..

Precap ---more romance ..and zains mom in for a heartattack 😃

THOUGHTS!!!
Edited by christina_rulz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Zain fainting... hilarious...
I think Aaliya can handle would be MIL. She is smart and giving takker to zain also.

What I did not like is Aliya should have put dupatta on her head. I knw she educated, but during ring ceremony she... but this is only my opinion.

Dnt know what's going in zeeshan's mind...

ZAYA superb Jodi and their simple chemistry.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice anysis...

Yaa Zain fainting was Epic..It has to be the best ever by any Male Lead in TV Show...
Excellent Expressions by Harshad...Hats off
Aliya too gave back very well..

Suraiya Begum Enters..Now the drama will spice up..
But tomorrow will be ZaYalicious Epsd
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
these two are too cute!
I can't believe zain did that...fainted...hahaha!
and the diarrhea scene was so funny.
But I couldn't get the fact that the jamalgota(I think whatever) and rat poison packets were the same. -_- blooper??!
anyways the precap was really scary and very cute! he he.
..Asya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

But tomorrow will be ZaYalicious Epsd

☺️

Word Count: 1

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the episode was good i was most attracted by aliya she was looking gorgeous with her white outfit and the way zain starring at aliya was too cute the way zain fainted was hilarious anyway he handled the situation aliya's prank she is smart enough to handle zain. eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode precap was too good but suriya😲
Edited by vijayarvi - 10 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome episode👏 ZaYa, these two are impossible😆 😳
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was the First for a male lead to such thing haha!!
😆
pinkgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Durresyed

Zain fainting... hilarious...
I think Aaliya can handle would be MIL. She is smart and giving takker to zain also.

What I did not like is Aliya should have put dupatta on her head. I knw she educated, but during ring ceremony she... but this is only my opinion.

Dnt know what's going in zeeshan's mind...

ZAYA superb Jodi and their simple chemistry.

Even I felt Aliyah should have the dupatta head!
But she looked beautiful, with dupatta it would have beeen a lil more Islamic girl as she has been protayed!
never mind! ZaYa caught my mind throught the epi
Durresyed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Awesome episode👏 ZaYa, these two are impossible😆 😳

Hey, r u from PV???