1/9/14, Of Engagement and Rat Poison

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
The opening of this episode had me bursting out laughing. 🀣
Shazia ki nautanki and that baccha made me go aww. He was so cute 😳
And then Shazia saying, "Andar ki baat" made me go

The part where she wants to take Gauhar to the nikkah and his mom saying she didn't want "excess baggage" was just superb! 🀣 I loved his mom for the first time today. πŸ˜ƒ

Then shift to the engagement, if I didn't know how Zeeshan was, I would have loved him. πŸ˜†
The saalis chedofying was very cute. :)

And then Aliya ki entry! Mashallah, she looked ethereal and angelic. Mera muh khula ka khula hi reh gaya. She was so transfixing.

And then her walk towards Zeeshan, I loved Zain's expressions. 😳 He looked so innocent and Preetika ka expression <3

And then when Aliya noticed him and her smile turned stern and he still kept smiling like a schoolboy was just so cutee!

I'm going to skip all the Zeeshan-Aliya parts because I detest and will say I only loved Aliya's smile during the sequence. πŸ˜†

Fir aaya Zain and his friend and his future saalis. All I can say is, how adorable is Zain.

Aur jab mystery khula toh apna hero toh ekdum style mein bhaaga 😎 I thought he's running to to throw the mithai but I loved how they kept his character intact and he only went to check whether the medicine was correct. πŸ˜†

And on realization, I loved how he ran and then stopped and then again ran, suggesting future hesitation.

Then he threw the mithai up in the air while tapping the mithai out of Zeeshan's hand. His expressions when everybody was asking him and staring at him made him look so adorable like he was a schoolboy caught stealing candy. Fir aaya uska mastermind plan, fainting. I didn't expect that plan from him though. πŸ˜† And the best part, the engagement can be considered invalid because all rasams were not done! 😳

Skip to the doctor checking Zain and telling that it was because of 'thakkan' had me ROFLing because he had hardly done any kaam except roaming around with Aliya. 🀣 I loved the concern Ghulam and phoops showed. It may be because of phoops' motherly love too that Zain marries Aliya. πŸ€” And the friend's quick sense of mind saved him. (Not really πŸ˜†)

Fir Aliya cursing Zain and his spoiling of the engagement and phoops telling her about the rats eating it. I can't believe how they believed it. πŸ˜†

Fir the friends and Zain. I take dibs on both of them man. They both were looking so cute then and their talk. <3 Allah ne bachaya nahi beta tujhe, balki aur problem mein daal diya 🀣

Fir Aliya aayi and she was so sweet with him and I actually believed they were flirting for real. The dialogues were just sooo awesome
And Zain's dialogue 'Jab jhagda nahi karti toh itni buri nahi hai'. Beta, didn't you know? This is the beginning of every love story. πŸ˜†

Fir hua asar Orange Juice ka. When Zain said that dialogue, mujhe samajh aagaya what she did. πŸ˜† Damn you Aliya, why you so smart? 😎 Vapas plan palat gayi uspe πŸ˜†
They should really keep their bedroom doors locked. πŸ˜†

Harshad's constipated expressions were just 🀣 Uske saath saath uske friend ko bhi jaagna pada puri raat. πŸ˜†
Fir the dialogue 'Mujhe lagta hai kuch milaya juice me' 'Lagta nahi, usne voh kiya jo tu karna chahtha tha' 🀣

Fir subah ka scene when he entered and Aliya was grinning at him and his haalat and her taunts, 'Bahut fresh lag rahe ho, lagta hai bahut acchi neendh aayi 🀣'

The mom-dad scene had me so irritated. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Why do they have to mortgage the house mann! Just break the rishta already. Uske upar they are hiding this from Aliya. The only good thing is Zain and Aliya going out together.

Special mention to the part with Zain brushing. He looked so hawt ☺️ with the whole' I just got out of bed' look and uska expression throughout the scene was just ☺️

The best part though has to be the precap.
The cliched dupatta nikalna was too good, the eye lock and then the police taking them and Zain forgetting to end the call was just too good aur usko fiance bula diya πŸ˜ƒ Another add to the plot. Aur abhi uski mom bhi aagayi in time to see his romance with Aliya. Can't wait for tomorrow now! 😳

Do share your views on the epi! πŸ˜†
Love,
Ananya :)

Edited by ARandKJFan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zain ❀️ , AliyaπŸ˜ƒ! Love their jodi. It was such a good episode.

Originally posted by: noor321

Zain ❀️ , AliyaπŸ˜ƒ! Love their jodi. It was such a good episode.

Yeah, it was one of my favorites excluding Zeeshan of course. πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The episode was very good,..
Finally we have a fiesty female lead who knows how to give it back in good measure..

Aliya and Zain's tom and jerry equation is the USP of the show...
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it today. BR]I knew as soon as aaliya came to
His room with juice...

Oh my days the precap!!!
<3.. Sugaar his mum comes..
I wonder what she does.. !!!
Edited by .x-bumblebee-x. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

The episode was very good,..
Finally we have a fiesty female lead who knows how to give it back in good measure..

Aliya and Zain's tom and jerry equation is the USP of the show...

@Bold: Perfectly said! Add to that a male lead who is usually the one who gets stuck, you have a hit combination 😎

Tom and Jerry is a worldwide favorite and hopefully, BI will be too! They are exactly like T&J. J always wins and T gets stuck and everyone blames T aur idhar bhi thoda bahut vahi ho raha hai. 😳
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Zain ka plan zain per hi bhari pad gaya...🀣

Originally posted by: .x-bumblebee-x.

Loved it today.
I knew as soon as aaliya came to
His room with juice...

Oh my days the precap!!!
<3.. Sugaar his mum comes..
I wonder what she does.. !!!

@Bold: I didn't realize until he maroed that dialogue about her being nice. πŸ˜†
@Italics: Loved it. <3 My favorite part of the epi. 😳

Originally posted by: riddzykhanmalik

Zain ka plan zain per hi bhari pad gaya...🀣

As usual 🀣
I don't even know why he tries. πŸ˜†
Har baar toh uska pant utharta hai aur is baar toh literally ho bhi gaya 🀣
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The weekend is here..
They will leave the episode hanging at Zain's mother's entry tomorrow and leave us wondering till monday...