BettyC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Mrs bhalla has always treated ruhi well nd with all d love nd cares for her alot! bt ruhi's attitude towards her is saddenung...she dint evn run to her dadi where as she ran to meet ishita...i knw ishita's love blah which is quite ott bt why dint ruhi run to mrs bhalla 😕 she was d one who looked after ruhi when she was very young nd she seemed attached to dadi earlier bt all d love goes ishita aunty 😕 😆 its irritating ...cv's jus to glorify ishita's love for ruhi nd vice versa u are ruining kid's relation with bhalla fam 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

ruhi did ran to her dadi in todays episode...I think cv's wanted to show drama (dadi and shagun's fight) before ruhi ran to her

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Agree there are inconsistencies here.And this is just to highlight ruhi and ishus bond.So its kinda ok!
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
ruhi loves her grandmom but then she is too emotionally attached to ishu...
ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ruhi does run to her dadi, but yes, it would have been nice to see if Ruhi had gone to her the moment she heard her voice. At least, that could have been a clear indication to Ishita that Ruhi is not as lost as she thought she is in the Bhalla's house.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
she's a child seeing the elders fighting she may have get this idea of running she's not an elder or a teens who knows her dadi is here she needs to run hug or greet her.
In today episode she ran to meet her dadi.
Not to forget Romi began to screamed from the door may be thinking she's a child cv's preferred to stop her. If she would have ran the so called dialogue between Shagun , Romi and Toshi would have been futile.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I get what you mean. That underlying bond between dadi-child is lacking here especially considering that dadi brought her up. I know that the story is to show how much Ruhi adores Ishu , etc but I would have found the behaviour more consistent if Ruhi and father had stayed apart from the rest of the family and all started living together only recently.
Dadi is treated like one emotionless furniture, even by Ishita.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ruhi loves her Dadi but all the screaming and raving that happens when all her family is around seems to frighten Ruhi. Only person who makes her feel loved and safe is Ishita.. I feel this is the reason she does not want to meet her Dadi or Father or Mother! Classic case of a child growing in a dysfunctional family.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
You guys are annoyingly critical! :/
I mean come on. Whats the need of so deeply and critically scrutinizing a STARPLUS, Balaji show? :S its like noone could come up with proper complaints so we're scrutinizing and pointing out petty issues...
But since the discussion has popped up... To answer it, yes, i agree, and i understand what you mean... But you have to see, its not really natural or that important to always have the same feelings for the person otherside who has feelings for you.,. In ruhis case, yes, her LOUD dadi, careddfor her, loved her, and ruhi loves herrback... Yday also she was crying for dadi and i think thats more than enough? One has to admit the love, care, bonding that she got with Ishita, she found nowhere. Ishita is a friend to her whreas dadi... Is her dadi! :)
oiiinano thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She s emotionally attached to Ishu dats d reason she ran to her
may be im wrong