hearttouching scene..Hats off to the CVs

angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone !

So yesterday there was this scene between Aaliya and her Dad..
This was such a beautiful scene! seriously! They say that a girl loves her father the most because he is the only man who will never hurt her AND this is soo true!
A father is actually the one who is most of the time not at home because he works but he always cares 😳
He always thinks about his daughter's future and that koi kami na rahe..
We can see that in Aaliya's dad too:
He does everything so that her sasural is satisfied so that she has a good life with them..
Furthermore,he cares a lot about her and visits every night her room so he can get that blanket from her face and she can breath normally again!
Without this he can't stay in peace..😭
And the way he said that the day she was born he looked at the sky and searched for that missing star and thought that is has come on earth in the form of Aaliya ..this was just BREATHTAKING 😭😭😭
And then when he said he would forgive every sin of his wife just because he gave him such a beautiful beti..
aaah I couldn't control my emotions anymore !
This was the most beautiful father-daughter scene I've ever seen on TV by GOD!! 👏 *HATS OFF* to the CVs for making such an AMAZING scene 👍🏼

Edited by angel97 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I Agree...
I totally Loved that Scene.It was a Pure Daughter-Father Scene.
Hats Off to CVs 👏
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u..indeed its heart touching scene..while watching i have tears in my eyes even while reading your post too..hats off to cvs👏..really they r doing great job..well done cvs 👍🏼keep it up😃
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree and u know what... had it been other show it cud have been OTT...but here Beintehaa Cvs and dialogue writers are doing fab job...
Hats off to Cvs.. Preetika and Rituraj Sir...
angel97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

agree with u..indeed its heart touching scene..while watching i have tears in my eyes even while reading your post too..hats off to cvs👏..really they r doing great job..well done cvs 👍🏼keep it up😃

Aww😳 ! they do 👏
angel97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Agree and u know what... had it been other show it cud have been OTT...but here Beintehaa Cvs and dialogue writers are doing fab job...

Hats off to Cvs.. Preetika and Rituraj Sir...

I totally agree !😊