SS-Zindagi ab tum hi ho.... part 4, page 16

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hi friends😊

This is My First SS on IshRa😳

Part 1:

It's 30th December..One month ago in this date Ishita got married to Raman...and from that day her life changed fully..As she has got Ruhi now..officially..her mom!! its amazing feeling!!
 Ruhi come back from school and hugged Ishu from the back..
Aw My baby is home...How was the days baby??
Ishu turned to face Ruhi..She went to ruhi's level and kissed her...!!
It was fine Mamma..tell me whats special today??U remember??!!
Today anything Special??Emm..I don't remember..sorry😳tell me baby...
How could u forget it Mamma..??Ruhi made an upset face..Ok I will tell u..but u will to have pay for it as u have forgotten,,
Okay tell me first na..
Mamma it's 30th december...on 30th november I have gotten u as my mom..one month completed..even i marked the date in my calender...I have decided every month on this date we will celebrate..okay??Ruhi was saying all this very cutely..!!
Aw How sweet..Ishu hugged her..Yes baby..it's very special day for me too..Muaah..!! but u know what we will celebrate the day when next yr's nov 30th will come...people celebrate such things by completing a year not every month..tell me do u celebrate ur bday every month on ur bday date??
Oh so we should celebrate every year not every month??ok i got it😳..
Yes sweetie..My baby is so innocent..Saying this Ishu kissed Ruhi's left cheek again..
Ruhi got kinda irritated..oh Mamma stop it.
What😲??
U kiss me more than 100 times in a day..thats not fair ..ok??I m getting older na..My friends make fun of me in the class..they ask hey Ruhi where's ur kissy mom??
Omg..Ishita couldn't control her laughter after hearing this..Aw so Ruhi is growing up now??I didn't notice it..haha ok ok I will try to control myself from now on😛😛but atleast can I pinch ur cheeks pls??
Ok..Ruhi replied..😳

Mrs.Bhalla was seeing them from the door side..she couldn't control her tears...Her Ruhi has got best mother of the world..she is happy..

In the Evening:
Mrs.Bhalla was talking to Ishu...Ruhi entered in the room..Seeing her there they both stopped talking!!
Okay I will go and make pasta for u...Ruhi beta...will u have have pasta ??Mrs.bhalla asked..
Yay..I want pasta..Ruhi got excited..
Mr.s bhalla left the room..!!
Tears were visible in Ishu's eyes..she wiped it fast so that Ruhi don't see her in this condition..
Yah Ishu was crying..whatever Mrs.bhalla told her about Raman's past..After hearing this she couldn't control herself..She has no idea Shagun can be that cruel??so thats why Raman always behave as if he is emotionless..though Ishu can see how emotional Man he is but he keep it inside..don't disclose to the world..!!Very reserved person indeed..Ishu can't ignore what her heart says..from the day when Raman did marry to IShu..she found soft corner for him in her heart..though she never express..The current relationship between Raman& Ishita is Ruhi's Mom & dad...not more than that..neither they r friends..nor enemies..Neither they hate each other..But yah they do care for each other..!! When She see him upset..she too feel sad..she don't know why it happens..Maybe some invisible connection she shares with him..!!
And whatever Raman's mom told Ishu after that Ishu is literally falling for this guy..maybe..but trying to hide the feelings..!!

Ishita is still recalling some lines said by  his mom..
 The way she was saying-I am very thankful to u beta for whatever u doing for Ruhi..Ruhi has got world's best mom indeed..but I have one request to u...U have some responsibilites towards Raman too..haven't u!??My Son is very lonely..He needs a life partner in his life who cares for him and he needs ur love badly...!! Pls don't ignore it..give it a thought!! U can make his life beautiful..atleast for Ruhi's sake do it..If I get my son back then Ruhi too will get her dad back n u will get a perfect life partner..pls help him to get rid of his inner pain..Assure him it's not end of the world..love exits!!
Ishita is waiting for Raman..Omg she can't believe she is really waiting for 'him'??AFter marriage this is the first day she is looking at the clock twice in one minute..when will he be back??
He is home now..After having dinner he went to his room with laptop..Ishu followed him...
He was busy in laptop..She asked nicely-How was the day??
he didn't reply..
then she asked again..!
Then he realised she is asking him not Ruhi..
What??mine??Yah it was ok day..he replied..he didn't bother to look at her when replying..

After an hour..
Raman was asleep..Ishu sat down beside him on the bed..unknowingly she was caressing his hair with her hand and was looking at him lovingly..he was looking very innocent while sleeping..she was lost in him..omg whats wrong with me??what m i doing??her mind scolded her..She was about the remove her hand from his hair but he held her hand( his eyes were closed)..It was the most embarrassing moment of her life indeed 😳she was cluess whats happening??

Hope u guys will like it😛Let me know Should I continue this story or not😳??!

Index:

Part 2 -Page 6
Part 3-Page 11
Part 4-Page 16

Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

007jindal thumbnail
wowww nice
plzzz cont soon
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😛 awe superb...plz continue...
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting part ðŸ˜ƒ
Ruhi and ishita bond is soo pure and magical..always a pleasure tor ead about them ðŸ˜›
Love the first update very much..eventually we will get to see how ishita and raman moves forward in their relationship ðŸ˜Š
You should really continue..its awesome ðŸ¤—
f.s.m thumbnail
Love it ... 
Do continue please ..
anaghchavan thumbnail
very good concept and 1st part is superb,

please continue and update regularly.

update soon.

the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome ...Loved it ...Please do continue!!!!Waiting your update. 😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: 007jindal

wowww nice

plzzz cont soon

Thank you😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitaankita

😛 awe superb...plz continue...

Thankoo😳Will try to update soon😛

Originally posted by: PoohLover

Very interesting part ðŸ˜ƒ

Ruhi and ishita bond is soo pure and magical..always a pleasure tor ead about them ðŸ˜›
Love the first update very much..eventually we will get to see how ishita and raman moves forward in their relationship ðŸ˜Š
You should really continue..its awesome ðŸ¤—

Thanks a lot🤗Glad to know  u liked it😳

shruti2s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey its awsmeee plzzz continue soon :)