arshisandhir thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Have u noticed?when ishita went out of house to see ruhi she was in green dress but wen she reached her house she was in pink dress.?????????????πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
this they shud have avoided.

also how ruhi came to ishu's house?how can shagun agree that as raman can easily meet ruhi now.
Edited by arshisandhir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lol ye hai mohabbatein's 'messes' rocks! :p
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I thought the same but then realized that Ishita was already dressed before Shagun called meaning she was leaving for work. So Im assuming she came home changed her work clothes then left to meet Ruhi.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Also, Dadi and Romy left before Ishita even got Shagun's phone call so how did she reach there first?
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Parm.

Also, Dadi and Romy left before Ishita even got Shagun's phone call so how did she reach there first?

Ishu went by her car. And Bhallas went by rickshaw or any other slow vehicle (as Raman and Mihir took their car)πŸ˜†.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

I thought the same but then realized that Ishita was already dressed before Shagun called meaning she was leaving for work. So Im assuming she came home changed her work clothes then left to meet Ruhi.

Yeah! This may be the logic.
Serials are filled with such bloopers. It's up to us how we interpret themπŸ˜†.
arshisandhir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

but how can that b possible as ishita cant wait long to meet ruhi also she went in the morning sure as shaguns bf going 4 work.
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Ishu went by her car. And Bhallas went by rickshaw or any other slow vehicle (as Raman and Mihir took their car)πŸ˜†.

LOL!

Word Count: 1

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dadi and Romy went jogging since they left their home very early in the morning they thought thoda exercise bhi ho jayega! 🀣 That's the reason they reached after Ishita..
Parm. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Dadi and Romy went jogging since they left their home very early in the morning they thought thoda exercise bhi ho jayega! 🀣 That's the reason they reached after Ishita..

LOL!!! And here I thought they stopped to have some paratha's along the way. Gosh, I should have known. πŸ˜†