Something weird with Ashok

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it just me? or is something really weird with him...does he truly love Shagun or is it getting revenge and pulling down Raman all the time?
Its clearly not love,idk about lust!?!
But what made her move out with him? Just the.money and what made his want her of Raman was a normal worker with a salary of 25000 rupees?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its a game for him...Shagun is a trophy wife..some hot woman to have on his arm..once she ages...then he will move to the next

anyone notice Ashok has changed his hair..it looks better now

the actor is a handsome guy actually...tall and built

then you have Raman, who is more average height and build

its like David and Goliath war
645435 thumbnail
Agreed...
I hope once Shagun gets to see Ashok's real face she don't go back to Raman 🥱 ( Ekta always does that though ) ..
raja.rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is weird from top to bottom... And i too feel he is giving a tad too much of importance to an ex employee of his...
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you it seems he is just greedy for the money and maybe revenge..i am sure his true colours will reveal as the story moves on!
gckasturi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why Ashok is so after Raman. I mean, Raman was his employee, and he stole his wife. But, why is he so focused on Raman? I have seen "revenge" mentioned - but, revenge for what? I have seen "competition" mentioned - how? I mean, Raman was his employee and, it seems, pretty subordinate to him, so where does the competition come in. I just don't understand his motivation. The competition makes sense now, but why in the beginning when there was nothing to compete against (aside from taking away his beautiful wife from him)? Also, why is he so focused on destroying him? I don't understand this part of the story/show. Maybe one day they will explain this?
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think he was attracted to Shagun initially ofcrse bcoz of her beauty and the fact that she giving him more imp than her husband gave his male ego a boost.Had raman still remained like the old raman and married some other girl and continued to live the same ordinary life after break up with shagun I am hell sure ashok wud hv gt bored of shagun and broken up with her.But now ashok is obsessed with defeating Raman coz he cant digest that a geeky dumb guy was able to defeat him.He is hell bent on proving that he is better than Raman. More than shagun he is more obsessed to Raman atm 😆

And this is actly wot i want Raman to move on from...atm both raman and ashok hv same motive...to defeat each other...if Raman moves on from this and finds happiness in some other thing...he will def leave ashok mch behind.Theres no fun in fighting alone.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with this topic you pulled up, Yeah I was wondering same thing that Ashok ONLY LOVES KHOOBSURTI WOMEN & Shagun is one of the them, and I guess he was jealous that Raman (geeky look) had a beautiful wife and he had non at that time. I think he wants a revenge by stealing everything from Raman instead of loving Shagun. I think thats wrong, Shagun is just being his pet then! And now, Ashok wants to take custody of Ruhi as well, make Raman feel he has nothing. Also Ashok, doesn't know how to talk to kids, I saw yesterday's episode how mean and rude he talked with Ruhi making her cry because she wanted to watch cartoon and then said I want to go with papa (Raman) after 12 days. SMH!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ashok in past took away his employee middle class raman's wife shagun n raman avenging ashok by competing him in business n status for d betrayal he faced n now ashok-raman fighting for their egos to destroy each other completely.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is just a game of egos. Shagun holds no value for Ashok and one day she will try to return to Raman when he is done with her