babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am a silent reader all this while, but i couldn't stop myself after that scene from yesterday's episode...

The first Ishra part is so special ...

Raman broke in front of Ishita,telling that the same pain is in him too,and he even went further hurting Ishita that she don't deserve a child, by satisfying his ego. But deep down he knows very well, that she can be a nice mother...He even recommended ans gave gud opinion on her for the adoption,remember??Salute KP for portraying Raman so beautifully.

And Ishita , she couldn't even reply him back harshly or rudely... but she just broke down like an innocent child, that clearly told us that she lost all her last hope in those words from Raman... DT was so gud, brought out the real emotion of the character...

I loved...

The way she tried not to cry in front of him
the way he looked up as if he is asking God to help this girl, and he even wanted to hold her[ he raised his hand ] to comfort her, but stopped himself n went as fast as he can, bcos he couldn't see her in pain...

Ishra r destined and they gonna rock our world for some more coming days... God bless this couple.. they rock big time.
Edited by babithaj - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So at last some silent members are coming out of silence...haan😆.
Good post babithaj.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
good post..i was hoping someone posts like this..or else was gonna do myself ...that scene was so heart touching
sangeetha18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderfully written, hope to see u too in our discussions dear😊
Nichuss thumbnail
Ishraa scenes wr so gud
tyh way she broken dwn,,,

tey sure goin to rule the tellyworld
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
tht ws scene ws truly well written n well enacted..!! IshRa ws "indirectly" openin up with each other..!!

lovely post babitha...

bt the scene i loved the most yday ws Raman's straight forward n heartfelt apology scene to Mr Iyer.. Tht ws soo UNEXPECTED frm Raman...& i ws in AWE of him in this scnee..!!

i ws hopin some1 wud make post on this scene...bt all were bc in IshRa scenes..😆
sudhajo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too - a silent reader all these days, but could not stop myself from writing here.
A perfectly emoted scenes yesterday between ishra. Love them both and looking forward for more.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi di🤗Good to see you here😳

Nice post😊that scene was very well executed..very heart touching..Ishu says Raman is emotionless..she has no idea what he had go through in his life and ya he is very emotional Man..he just control his emotions and keep it inside..but since 2-3 episodes he's even unable to control it..from that day when Shagun took away Ruhi from him..it shows how much he loves his kid that he is unable to control his emotion these days..he cries n pillow get wet😲😭Omg Raman can be that emotional but Ishu has misconception abt himAnd ya KP is just awesome😳so is DT😛I can easily connect with them❤️
645435 thumbnail
Finally a post on that scene .. I thought I was the only one who loved it, nice post.
Completely agree, I hope both of them feel guilty when they come to know about each other's past experiences ..
rinku90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya that opening scene of ishra was amazing.

Both KP and DT were awesome in it.