"Sab Hamari Beti Kiliye toh Hai"....

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey
Back with a discussion topic...
today's episode saw shabana being worried about how they will arrange 10 lakhs, to which her husband assured her that they will do this as its "for their daughter"... even in yesterday's episode when zeeshan's parents demanded the dowry amount, their justification for their extreme demands was "its for the comfort of your daughter"... this got me thinking whether its the actual thought of something benefiting their daughter which gives an opportunity to people like zeeshan's parents to get their unnecessary demands fulfilled all in the name of "aapki beti kiliye hi toh hai"... how many times have we heard "aap jo bhi denge vo aapki hi beti ke kaam ayega" and "hum jo bhi kar rahe hain, vo hamari beti kiliye hi toh hai" ... but is it really for the daughter? does the daughter really need expensive clothes and jewellery to earn respect in her in laws and be happily settled with her husband. I know we all will say NO of course not, but yet we all see it happening and never oppose it... do u think that the reason why greedy and money minded people like zeeshan's parents exist is solely because people like shabana exist who think whatever they give in the name of dowry is for their daughter's comfort.
personally I feel its a misconception that parents have that what they give is being given to their daughter when in fact its not being given to the daughter but to her in laws. there is a different, im sure there is no daughter out there who'd want her parents 2 struggle to give money for her comfort. so why does this misconception even exist in parents mind that what they are giving is for their daughter when in reality that's not the case???😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree, I hate such people who demand in the name that its all for your daughter and the parents who say its for our daughter.

Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree!. Sab beti le kar ayegi, tau aapka beta kis kam ka? Maybe Aliya should bring a husband in dowry too. Zain is available!! 😆
Ishq-Dua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

totally agree I don't see in any way that what they're doing is for their daughter. Can't they see it's the in-laws who will benefit from all of this. How in the world is giving money to the groom's family related to how much happiness your daughter is going to get. So if they didn't give them money it means that the girl should be treated like crap???

I really don't get Aliya's parents or any general parents who think this way.🤔
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmm, But thats the point tho! They think she will be happy becuase of the way the in laws are praising her. And Aaliya's mum was talking about dowry as if its the norm.
She told Zain that everyone takes money.

Are they buying a groom for her!!!
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
yea agree. nobody would want that to happen but just as important is husband's hand in this, why isn't he stopping them? or more else, if he's the one who's with his parents for the dowry then we girls should never get married to them