Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
How can one stoop this low?
Why is BI being bashed? I think this is one of the best forums so far. Most of the people here respect other people's opinions and it's generally one of the forums I enjoy being a part of.

Keep up the good work guys and lets just ignore all BI haters.

Cheers 👍🏼
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its NOT every RR fan...I like RR and BI both and im sure there are many members like me which like both shows and are fans of both shows so I would personally refrain from mentioning a fan groups name becos one person's actions don't reflect the full fan group.. just ignore the comments.. that's the best treatment.
..Shoes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree...but its better you close the post...you know...Counter posts arent allowed...
But I am disgusted by these RR fans...why dont they mind their own bussiness
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They know that this show is really great, and trp this show will be great same. They saw in BI competition, we have a new actores but still this show rock.
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wowa calm down!
The member is movinf around with a rangrasiya name, but all the person has posted is bash posts in BI. Its one of those newbies who try to create troubles. We had people with Humse Hai Life as their user ids come bash D3 in the forum. RR fans aren't all like that. This member probably isn't even an RR fan!
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

its NOT every RR fan...I like RR and BI both and im sure there are many members like me which like both shows and are fans of both shows so I would personally refrain from mentioning a fan groups name becos one person's actions don't reflect the full fan group.. just ignore the comments.. that's the best treatment.

So do i and i know it's not all RR fans but the ones that only come here to course trouble should just leave to be honest.
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyChV

I completely agree...but its better you close the post...you know...Counter posts arent allowed...
But I am disgusted by these RR fans...why dont they mind their own bussiness

I haven't said anything bad but yeah i do agree with what you said. If they don't like it then they should leave. Simple as that. However i don't think it's all of them so i wont say anything and i watch RR as well so makes it a bit awks for me really..😕
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovesick

So do i and i know it's not all RR fans but the ones that only come here to course trouble should just leave to be honest.

I know but ur comment before u edited said "RR fans" so it kinda labels every RR fan in a way! I get ur upset but jus ignore it...like someone pointed out, its definitely a case of MID and there is no guarantee that this person is indeed an RR fan... just ignore it and report things if they are breaking IF COC
..Shoes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I haven't said anything bad but yeah i do agree with what you said. If they don't like it then they should leave. Simple as that. However i don't think it's all of them so i wont say anything and i watch RR as well so makes it a bit awks for me really..😕</font>

Sorry If I offended you...by 'these' RR fans I meant the ones who love poking their noses in BI...obviously not every RR fan
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyChV

Sorry If I offended you...by 'these' RR fans I meant the ones who love poking their noses in BI...obviously not every RR fan

No Sandy, I am not offended at all by your comment. I hope I haven't offended you any way. I also meant the same thing but I wasn't able to convey it clearly.😆

Hope we're good. 👍🏼