Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-silhouette- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OMYGEEE! He is going to fall for her hard fast if they keep going at this pace. I literally CANNOT wait for tomorrow. Thanks for sharing. <3
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Yaa Agree but i feel that Zeeshan Guy is such a cheapster loser...I hope Whenever Zain gets to know and he reveals the truth..Aliya shd believe him

I don't think she'll ever come to know zeeshan's reality... I think zain will be the reason why the rishta breaks and thts why she'll be angry with him and hate him... if on the other hand she comes 2 know the truth abt zeeshan and his family, she'd never be angry with zain nor hate him in fact would be grateful that he disclosed their truth...but the fact tht their marriage is something neither of them want makes me think she'll never know zeeshan's reality, the rishta will break due 2 zain hence she'll hate him...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Hello Guys..Saw new promo...

" ZaYa in Jeep and Aliya's Duppata Stucks in Jeep Door..So Zain is bending and removing that..Soon Police comes and starts speaking bad abt their characters...and take them to police station where Zain again lies saying Aliya is his Fiancee...While they also showed Zeeshan Aliya Ring Ceremony...

oh...maybe zeeshan;s family somehow come to know of zaya's police station incident...maybe one of the policemen turn out 2 be a relative of zeeshan's...and upon seeing aalia they recognise her and disclose how and when zaya were caught hence the rishta might be broken and aalia will hate zain for it.
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovesick

I think Aaliyah didn't eat them but maybe Zeeshan didπŸ˜†

kash Zeeshan ke Ammi yeh kha jataπŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
^^sirf ammi? why not the entire family...lol... only joking... I would have laughed if zain end up eating them himself...
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: adithyan

kash Zeeshan ke Ammi yeh kha jataπŸ˜†

If only hun,...
Kash Zeeshan ke Ammi, Abu aur sarre khandan ne kha ya hota. πŸ˜† LOL my sadistic side is showing here .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

^^sirf ammi? why not the entire family...lol... only joking... I would have laughed if zain end up eating them himself...

You would've laughed if Zain had died from them?😲 LOL
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

You would've laughed if Zain had died from them?😲 LOL

arey not laughing at him dying...I mean laughing at the thought that he would have gone through that effort for aaliya but end up eating it himself... in short words he wanted 2 harm aalia and end up harming himself...
PERFEQXION thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo update. So the dupatta gets stuck before the ceremony...
YaadonKiBaraat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..Looking forward to watch the promo n the episode too :)