.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
so the mother in law ( not to be soon) is acting all goody toe shoe give her daughter everything and send the bill to them like yeah sure😡 aliya has no idea what is going on and how much sacrifice her parent's are doing to get her married to that sicko family🤢🤢🤢🤢 nautanki family to core son says increase the dowry while mother fakes to be all goody toe show. i hope she finds out soon and breaks the marriage.

oh man zain wth have you done😲😲 his pranks will cost alot i think and maybe zeeshan will end up getting sick or poisoned. it could be he comes in the right time and throws the sweet away along with zeeshan out of the stage🤣

p.s. less scene of ZaYawant more more scene of there's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bani tu yanha 😲😆... me too watching ths show nw a days...

I hope zain cm and stops zoya to eat sweet... I really want to see zeeshan n his momy's face tht time 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .VivaciousSoul.

bani tu yanha 😲😆... me too watching ths show nw a days...

I hope zain cm and stops zoya to eat sweet... I really want to see zeeshan n his momy's face tht time 😆

OYE pri you to awesome re😳 i think he will otherwise aliya will be in trouble but i so want to see a scene where zain pushed the sweet away from zeeshan hands along with zeeshan🤣 zeeshan mom will be hai la what a close relationship they have🤣
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes me 2 here 😎😆

Ooow me too want max mu betn thm.. den thentannaa on wedding day... boommm... zaya ko pata bhi nai chalega n dono ki shadi ho jaegi 😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
oh man i just read that ZaYa will be taken to police station b/c zain was helping her with her dupatta and police will think something else🤣he tells them she is his fiance wth🤣 this will set fire pri and the wedding is off and that old lady will have a heartattack🤣
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Zain is going to come push it away. Hopefully Zeeshan too. Then, him, his ammi & everyone else can gawk at ZaYa's 'chemistry', as noticed by Ayat 🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

I think Zain is going to come push it away. Hopefully Zeeshan too. Then, him, his ammi & everyone else can gawk at ZaYa's 'chemistry', as noticed by Ayat 🤣

i so want that to happen push zeeshan away🤣
.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Zain's closeness with Aaliya is going to ruin her wedding.
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I absolutely hate Zeeshan and his family😳

Hope Zain unke band bajaaega😎🤣
Lekin khud ki band bajegi Aliya say😆 I hope she gets to know about Zeeshan soon though🤔
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mai47

Zain's closeness with Aaliya is going to ruin her wedding.

i don't mind it at all😆